Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My grow

New qwestion.....

when installing an air cooled hood reflector , Is it best to set up the duct exsaust fan to push cool air though the light or set the fan to suck cool air though the light... Or does it even matter...

Also, cuz its winter here in Canada, I plan on drawing ouside air through the light, and then conecting the duct hose to my central air conditioning house system during sommer months.

would this cause condensation once the cool air goes through the hot bulb...

I'm thinking could this short circuit my light

Usualy u set up ur fan on one size to blow throw ur light and push the air out, but as u live in Canada were it can get minus 40 in winter I wouldn't sugest pulling in cold air from outsize ur light bulbs will blow up because of the heat and cold drastic temps!
    Last edited by tyler_ hobbyist; 03-06-2017, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Just hook up ur intake and exhaust hoses out side of ur tent. On the floor or where ever u want but don't hook up to ur house. The pure cold air from out side (winter months) and the ac cental air will be to cold in (summer months) as temps get in the plus 30-40 range so ur ac will be very cold. Either way ur hps/mh bulbs will blow up because of the heat they produce

Comment

ok so just cool air from my basment floor is planty cold???

Comment

Oh ya for sure it's what I use

Comment

• 4barrel
            4barrel commented
            Editing a comment
            just waiting on a light rail and a Co2 controler with fuzzy logic then that's it no more spending

ok...
          thanks alot Tyler.
          you've helped lots since iv started.
          much apperciated

Comment

Ur very welcome anytime, I love helping people u can message me anytime if u need help

Comment

Sounds like ur gunna have a nice set up can't wait to see pics of ur babies as they grow

Comment

• 4barrel
                4barrel commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah I'll wait till I have it completly set up and automated they way i want once buds are looking there best. take small video of the hole thing

Awesome we would love to see it

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X