Kovert420's Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovert420's Intro

After years lurking many canna related forums I have finally grown a set and decided to register in the hopes I can get myself a journal going.

A bit go background info, I have grown for a few years now have tried many different methods of growing NFT, Coco & Soil. I feel they all have their purpose but I have removed all chemical nutrients from the grow room (minus SB1 which I haven’t had to use for a few years now at least). There are still many different methods that I would like to try but for now the extra flavour I get from running organics in soil keeps pulling me back. Think the next step will be Hi-Brix but I have a fair bit to learn before I feel comfortable changing my methods.

I did want to get my last grow up and running as a journal but I was running out of smoke and had to get something going fast. This lead me down the road of small pots lots of plants as the plants I had in bigger pots needed much more time to veg. So I decided to do a side by side all my ladies got the same soil nutrients/feeding schedule etc the only variable is the pots. Half of them are in normal pots (holes in the bottom) the other half are in hempy buckets (yes I know hempy’s aren’t meant for soil but I was curious). This is still ongoing but the results may surprise some.

Anyway I’m here to share what knowledge I have and am more than ready to receive help and tips from you guys and gals.

It will be a new experience for me as I have never had a journal online and always grown from either fem seed or clone with the occasional auto thrown in for good measure. Now I know your all thinking what is he rambling on about, well I guess you will have to tune into my journal to find out. It's good to be here and look forward to seeing some of you in my journal you can find in my sig you never know we may learn a thing or two,

(give me a chance to make my journal first though haha).

The Pheno Hunt Begins Bubblelicious @ Nirvana seeds 2017

Welcome! I luv handles with 420 in them! Good luck with your next grow!
    Perpetual setup!

Comment

Welcome aboard kovert420

Comment

Good to have you and thanks for being willing to share your knowledge!! I'm going to read your journal!
        Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Welcome. 💯💚💧🌱🌲🔥🗣💨
          Completed #1: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...dwc-apocalypse

My forever grow.

2x400w MH/HPS (veg 6/2 /flower 12/12)

100w t-5 (nursery)

6"can fan and filter 480cfm max set to 240cfm exhausted outside.

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organic
          5gal. Eco Oganics pots.

Coco soil and pearl

Light cycle: 6/2 veg. 12/12 flower

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-well-sort-of

Friendly advice:
          If you want to grow top shelf weed, arm yourself with knowledge:
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

Yes Sir, thanks for sharing and all the extra work that goes into sharing and keeping a journal. Hopefully everyone will benefit. I'm hoping my next grow to start a journal. Good Luck and nice to have you aboard.

Comment

god i love side-by-side grows.... welcome and i'm looking forward to your journal!
              "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

Cheers guys its great to feel welcome will be getting my first journal going today was supposed to do it yesterday but I may have got a little bit high and forgot, oops lol.
                The Pheno Hunt Begins Bubblelicious @ Nirvana seeds 2017

Comment

Welcome to the forum, kovert: can't wait to see your journal!!!
                  Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                  2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                  Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Welcome koverts! Bring on the journal!!!!
                    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Welcome Kovert. I find journal'ing my grow makes me a much better and more attentive grower.
                      Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X