Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my dogs love to eat the leaves I pull off lmfao

Every leave I pull off for w.e reason I dogs love eating them lol

That's one way to dispose of your plant material!

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
      tyler_ hobbyist commented
      Editing a comment
      Lmfao it's such low thc but still gives my dogs a buzz lmfao it cures my pomerians spazz attacks lol he's so chill and just wants loveing lol

Yh 😂 same my dogs 🐶 and 🐱 steal them all the time

Comment

Hahaha, watch out for peta.

Comment

Oh, sorry, forget this is worldwide. It is an American organization that attacks people they believe are treating animals unethically. In many cases I'm sure they have a valid point, but the majority of the time, they are severely over reacting. Over the summer, a movie was made and a video surfaced of the trainer putting a dog in water as part of the movie, they wanted to prosecute those involved. I was just joking about you having to watch out for them.

Comment

my husky dont like the greens or the smoke. hes already a bit of a stress case but the smoke makes him real nervous and paranoid. bummer for him, and more for my rott/mastiff who loves it! helps her forget her knees hurt all the time too. you give her a stem n she acts like you gave her a piece of your steak!

Comment

I need to try this tonight. I'm about to become my dogs best friend.

Comment

used to get my pitbull stoned. willingly of course. he loved it. was the funniest thing in the world to watch him.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X