Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first time grow from bag seeds ! HELP !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first time grow from bag seeds ! HELP !!!!!

Hallo

My set up is 400w led ,2x4x6 tent ,simple organic soil ,use RO water ,8 weeks flower

I found eight seeds in my weed, all of them female ,I don't have any training during the veg ,Now in the flowering 8 week

1 This is savita or indica?how highest temperature they can work at flowering? I live in a tropical country, summer is coming ...

2 My plant now has a problem of nitrogen deficiency, should i add it?

3 There is a picture that looks like hermie, is he? because it's bag seeds,I'm worried.......

4 If my batch harvest will creat hermie?

5 How long will I be harvested?

6 I'm preparing super soil for my clone ,I try to cook it,But that is not hot,Is it normal?

7 Why my flower is so small??

My English is bad,I try my best! forgive me........thanks! hope that anyone can answer!

Looking at the plant structure (tall/lanky/long skin leaves)
    I'd say that they take after the sativa.

I like mine between 70 and 80 deg's f..
    I would not let them go higher then 82.
    after that could hurt them..
    unless your using Co2 enrichement, but I'm guessin your not....

if they show signs of nitrogen Def.
    you can give them some but cuz there in flowering they don't need as much nitrogen.
    but more phosphorus & potasium.

As far as "Hermie"
    I'm guessing your talking about the 2and picture with the little pod looking thing in the corner of the node.
    it's not a pollen sack .
    1 female hair would have come out from that in early signs of sex.
    so NO.. no Hermie...

I'm not sure what you mean by cooking your supper soil so I can't help you there.
    except for when it comes to young clones /seedling etc.... go easy on fertilizer even if it's organic they won't need much.
    if your soil is to strong for young plant you could burn them...

and as far as small buds....
    they do look a little small, but
    they still have a longway to go so.
    And as far as when is the right time to cut them down, you need a magnifying scop to look a the trichrome. if they are clear it's not ready wait tI'll the gobb of THC are milky/smokey and even a little amber then it ready..

but small buds could be that light was to far during veg.
    or maybe not enough flowering nuts.
    make sure exchange the air often to give them fresh nature C02.
    and it could just be genetics.
    Sativa are known to grown tall aND lanky with thumb size buds...
    if you want to grow big fat juicy buds.
    you should find your self 100% indica seeds.
    indica is also more forgiving and eazier to grow...

so I hopE I've help you a little.
    I not the most experience guy on this forum. ... but I know enough ta get by...

if you message " NebulaHaze" I'm sure she would be more then willing to help. or "9fingerleaf" or tyler_hobbyst
    he's helped me lots.
    Last edited by 4barrel; 03-04-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• oliver
      oliver commented
      Editing a comment
      Hallo 4barrel , thanks the info , it help me a lot !
      I want learn more about use CO2.....If I use co2 ,I should close my tent and Need at least two fan right ? How long I should exchange fresh air in the tent once ?
      thanks again!!!!
      Last edited by oliver; 03-04-2017, 09:22 PM.

Well if you can control the heat from the light, and your ADDING Co2 (1200 to 1500 ppm's is what ya want)
    you need to seal up your tent to keep the Co2 levels in there...
    and use a fan to keep the gas moving(no need for full blast)
    Co2 is heavier then air so set up a line up as high as you can and let it fall into your plants. the fan will stop it from sitting on the floor
    ​​​​
    But if your NOT adding it and just going with the natural Co2 that is in the air at(350-400ppm's).
    then you need a constant fresh air flow to constantly replenish it from outside the tent
    special if it's a small tent.
    they'll use it up pretty fast
    Last edited by 4barrel; 03-05-2017, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• 4barrel
      4barrel commented
      Editing a comment
      in a tent.
      a Co2 Tank with flow valve and electric solanoid pluged in a timer is a great way ta go...
      generators and burners create more heat.
      only think with a tank is ya need ta find a place that will fill it. if there's a hydroponic store neer you. that be a good place to start.
      or a welding supply store or fountain soda supply's
      Last edited by 4barrel; 03-05-2017, 01:18 AM.

• oliver
      oliver commented
      Editing a comment
      I want invest Co2 in my tent . if I want keep Co2 at 1200 to 1500ppm's , but not lose them too soon , all I know is close my tent ,do not exchange air too fast .
      There is a problem ,hot air how to dischange ? Use AC inside ? How do I set up my tent ? How the air flow ? I try find the answer on youtube yesterday , but still do not
      understand ......Do you have a suggested website about this information? I may want to see the picture will understand ... Thanks barrel

Hey oliver, your grow looks great and your English is excellent!!! ;-}
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• oliver
      oliver commented
      Editing a comment
      you're so friendly ! I feel warm in my heart !! Peace !!!!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Oliver, this is a VERY FRIENDLY place with people from all over the world. We all care about each other and each other's growing!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	360.3 KB
ID:	63948​ Lmao....welcome to Canada..

So how to keep your heat down in order to seal your tent for Co2 enrichment is ,
    you need to get an air cooled hood or cooltube.
    draw air from an outside environment
    blowing through the bulb and exsaust it out of the tent. . You'll need an inline fan the same diameter of you hose to push cool air through.
    some pics for you....and air conditioning would help to if it stilml gets past 80 deg's
    ​​​
    Last edited by 4barrel; 03-05-2017, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• oliver
      oliver commented
      Editing a comment
      WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is beautiful !!! Now I understand ........I'm going to cry , I just bought LED light less than two months......Turn on the lights the temperature is higher than the outdoor 5℉ when tent is open, is there have air cooled hood for LED light .....................?? Or I should switch light to HPS.........
      Last edited by oliver; 03-05-2017, 10:55 AM.

Me to,
    I have a full tank and regulator sitting there waiting to be used.
    But I'm waiting on getting an air cooled hood.

Oh...
    and if and when you get an air cooled hood, make sure it's for the kinda bulb your using. . (Double ended bulb or standard screw in type bulb).
    you can see in my pic,
    mine is Double Ended

Comment

• oliver
      oliver commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, I'll pay attention !!thanks 4barrel

Well LED'S don't run as hot as HD lamps.
    And from what I am reading when you add 1500 ppm s of Co2.
    the temp needs to be at 85f. to 95f..
    in order for the plants to absorb the gas....
    but I'm still not sure about that...

Maybe if some one els is reading this and has more experiance then me with Co2 temature they could share some knowledge on this matter

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, but what you have posted is SUPER HELPFUL!!!!!!

and to answer your qwestion on if there's air cooled hood for LED'S I'm gona say no....
    I ve never seen any .
    but with Your LED's ... do a test ...seel up your tent just to see what your heat peaks out at. and if your still around 85f. you mite be ok for veg. and 60f for buds. keep in mind Co2 is cool right out the tank so it will help bring temp down.
    I still qwestion hight temp like that during budding.
    but everything I'm told when using Co2, they absorb it at higher temp.
    I'm still reserching this

Comment

• oliver
      oliver commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh~ I see ! yesterday i try turn off the 6inch fan and seals my tent about few minute , temp is coming to 95F .......This summer will be hotter ...... It's time to switch hps light .........
      one more question ! Use HPS light and cooltube with add Co2 and Seals & Negative Air Pressure system like that ,6-inch exhaust fan do not be so strong to run, but also reduce the noise, is it right ? If the space is 100% sealed, carbon filter Continue to run ,Why not become empty state in grow space ?? How did the air come from?
      Last edited by oliver; 03-05-2017, 09:27 PM.

hi oliver , welcome! your english is not bad!

Originally posted by 4barrel View Post
    but with Your LED's ... do a test ...seel up your tent just to see what your heat peaks out at. and if your still around 85f. you mite be ok for veg. and 60f for buds.
    i was just about to suggest this!! yes, def to a test run first bc you might be fine because.......

Originally posted by 4barrel View Post
    but everything I'm told when using Co2, they absorb it at higher temp.
    ^^^^^ is true. see below

Will CO2 work for your space? How do you get set up? Learn everything you need to know about CO2 injection...

and to help with your choice about how to seal tent and how to regulate light heat see

Give your cannabis plants just the right amount of breeze indoors, and learn how to easily make a cheap, stealthy exhaust system...

"i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

• oliver
      oliver commented
      Editing a comment
      My English really bad, these two articles I have read many times, I thought the led lights are the most cool lights in the tent .......LOL !!!!! I misunderstood the meaning of the article
      yesterday i try turn off the 6inch fan and seals my tent about few minute , temp is coming to 95F .........
      Last edited by oliver; 03-05-2017, 08:28 PM.

yes exactly ..
    HPS in the cooltube with air intake from outide the tent.
    and exsaust in outside the tent.
    now your HPS and light heat is now under completly control and independent from the rest of the tent..

And hey bobsakamoto. ...
    thanks for the links

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X