Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New seeding troubles

Hello my friends,
    Summer break is over and it's time to start growing!
    grow season IA off to a rough start. Germinated 4 seeds only one sprouted. Its been a week and its not really growing. Its a little hot about 82, but the humidity is about 65%.. not sure whats going on. Any thoughts?
    Attached Files

On my screen, you have a case of the grow light being reflected in the water on the leaf. Can't tell for issues.
    With the water in the saucer, wet medium, and wet Solo cup, are you overwatering?
    Or, with those results, bum seeds. This ain't yer first growdeo.

Last edited by Gingerbeard; 10-05-2024, 07:01 PM.
    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I had just sprayed with a mister.. g I j have been growing for 5 years. Alway something new!

Comment

To little information. Whats the medium? I dont see much of anything to help with drainage and areation (perlite) in the medium. Can't see any issues. Looks like a regular seedling. Maybe just bum seeds. Updated pics from today would help to calculate growth rate.

Comment

Temps are high but within range for germination. Once germinated though you want closer to 72⁰F.

They do look wet. How's the drainage?
          Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
          Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
          Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
          Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
          Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. Seeds sprouted in a starter pod, then transferred into the solo cup with a starter soil that doesn't have any fertilizers. Did this last grow and there were out of the solo cup in two weeks. Maybe the seeds are bunk. I'll keep trying to get them going. Yes the cup has about 20 hole for air and drainage.
            Attached Files

Comment

20 holes? A cup that size needs at least 22 holes.
              Is your seedling not getting any nutrients, then?
              Three seeds didn't pop. That is not a nutrient issue. But if this one is not getting any food, maybe a little sandwich or something might help? Protein shake?
              Mmm... sandwich...
              αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Bad seeds. Good seeds want to live as seedlings because they're good little seedlings. Bad seeds don't get any love because they're bad seeds. Just kidding. How old are the seeds? Still using the same seeds as last year? I'd say just keep trying until they pop.

Comment

Ya ill add two more hole, that should make a difference, lol. Actually I wanted to see the roots, so I transplanted it, and to my surprise there were roots all over the bottom of the cup. Yes the seed are about a year old. I'm determined to get this girl to grow!!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X