No announcement yet.

autoflower time line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's all trimed up and ready for harvest. I like to trim when she's still growing this way I dnt loose all that sticky icky sweet stuff on my fingers and waste it lol I find its easier just to take scisors and trim her without touching her much lol

Comment

My final flush consisted of orange juice water and sugar ph 5.5. I flushed her with 2000ml. I also have a heat mat around the pot to keep roots between 65-75 degrees while she's outside in the 30's for a day or 2.

Comment

I will update soon on the blueberry and candy cane

Comment

The blueberry are in temps around 60 with 40RH they are doing awesome 1 week roughly to go

Comment

Good afternoon everyone I just harvested my 3 plants tangerine dream auto and 2 of them are blueberry auto. This is day 101 from seed and day 52 of flower!!!! My finaly wet weight is! Blueberry#1 yielded 326grams/ 11.5ozs Blueberry#2 yielded 294grams/10.5ozs and last but not least tangerine dream yielded 204grams/7.3ozs that's makes for a grand total of 824grams/ 29.3ozs of wet weight!!!!! Before anyone pipes up yes I am well aware I will loose over half once she's dryed and trimed up. But that's not a bad harvest at all she smell super strong and extreamly sweet!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

I will update with a final dryed and trimed yield

Comment

Nice harvest Tyler, good job!

Comment

Great! I hope it smokes well.

Comment

Thanks guys they smell so sweet and strong lol I'm slow drying them with 60rh and temp of 70 then there gunna cure for 2ish weeks in jars before she's even tryed out, I'm hopeing lol

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

The final height of the plants were, tangerine dream 22inchs tall by 12inchs wide blueberry#1 was 28inchs tall by 18inchs wide and blueberry#2 was 26inchs tall by 16inchs wide. Finished on day 101 from seed

Comment

I hope this time line helps people when they deside to grow autoflowers. Happy growing everyone

Comment

Celebrate good times.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                                X