Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    For the blueberry and tangerine dream I am shocking the plant with day temp at 85 and night temp of 50 and I adjusted the pH to 8 to bring out more natural colors the last couple weeks till harvest

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    1000watt bestva LED light 15inchs above this beautiful girl 24/0 lights

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    She's been fed milk for 3weeks now

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Omg!! She grew 3 inchs taller in 2days she's gettin so big at 32 inchs tall and 32inchs wide. I'm really starting to wounder if she is an autoflower just for the fact (how she grows) node spaceing branchs size preflower sites ect... she looks like a photo but they garenteed me that there autoflowers but idk.... the beautiful plant is atleast female lol

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    Looks tatsy

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Yesterday I added my ac to make the room temp 70 during the day and 60ish at night, this will premote color change in the bud and increase thc levels for the last 3 weeks roughly till harvest

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Tangerine dream autoflower day 38 of flower! Look at all that sugar!!!!!! Yummy u can also notice hairs starting to turn color. (light brown/ tan)

Leave a comment:

• Jibblerjoe
    commented on 's reply
    Gotta love that bluberry

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    And I recently put her on a 18/6 for a day or 2 as she was starting to get light stress so I refilled my co2 and letting her rest a bit than back to 24/0

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    I did lots of defol on both blueberry and tangerine dream before this pic I cleaned them right up. I will post a pic of my candy cane autoflower the next couple days she's still in veg mode

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Blueberry autoflower day 36 of flower

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Tangerine dream autoflower day 36 of flower

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    I would love to see thos autos grow I really wanna see that one that gets 4meters that awesome!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    AK Auto freebie from True North! I'll get it posted this weekend. I've also got some Dr. Shiva Super Auto seeds that are supposed to get like 4 meters high! I'm going to start one in a couple weeks to finish outside in July when the days are long. I definitely want to do this outside before I try setting one off in my closet.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X