Seeds every year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds every year

I'm kinda mad and sad because I saw good amount of seeds on my girls. Buds are dense and full of trichomes, but I found some seeds. Every year I grow I always get seeds without male plants. It starts to bother me, is it possible that they produce seeds due to cold stress, because I doubt there are any male plants nearby

Are you growing outside Cunjo420? Dont be so sure there's no males growing nearby...they dont have to be close either. We've had a few posts lately of people growing healthy males without knowing what they were.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

outdoor
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand and that's what I thought these years ... But it happens constantly . Is it possible that industrial hemp 10kms away can pollinate them

You have acceptable pollen being brought to you by pollenators or your plants are producing Pollen sacs in order to pass on its genetics. This happens often outside. Nature is hard to control but easy to accept.

Comment

Pollen can travel 2000 miles with the right wind, I get a few seeds every year, not many and I usually do not plant them.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X