New tent up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New tent up!!!

My Pit Bull somehow got into my Gorilla tent!. To make matters worse she got her head stuck in my net trellis, my 600 watt light only inches from her eyes. Then she pancaked ! Trying to get out she tore all the tent zippers rendering my new tent useless for my needs A $400.00 loss (the dog is ok). Today, I put up my new Gorilla tent and banned the dog from my room. At least now I have spare parts!. $400.00 replacement ready for next grow!

That sucks man thank god the pups ok my doberman loves watching the plants with me as well it's like he go's into a trance while the leaves bounce around lol he's a 180lb suck he's mixed with great Dane but has the colors and looks of a doby

Comment

• yamiacaveman
      yamiacaveman commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey tyler, I have 2 dobermans, I think they just turned 7 last month, anyway my wife and I have had dobermans for almost 40 years now. We had a blue, 145lbs and a large black 135lbs. The 2 we have now are rescues, got them at 12 weeks, suppose to be brothers but so different. 18lbs, that's a lot of dog!

• tyler_ hobbyist
      tyler_ hobbyist commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya he is lol but as long as he knows u he's the biggest goof ball and suck u will ever meet dobys are awesome dogs hey mines a black and brown

Lmao....
    frickin animals eh..
    I was water the ether day, all the time my Damn cat was on the other side of the table mowing down on one of my plants...

Comment

Lmfao for some reason pets just love the stuff like 10years ago I was growing 6 purple kush plants and my cat got into my flower room like 3weeks in and ate all 6 plants. The cat was fine but she was high as fuck and slept for days lol

Comment

If you are like me and just can't give up on my $400 without a fight. I would recommend using about 3 passes of Gorilla Tape over all non essential zippers as a permanent closure, and re-attach the zipper to the tent with tape on both sides. Just say'n. Maybe it can be a veg tent some day. And yea, they do say animals and grows don't mix well.
        completed 7 grows
        what I have learned so far:
        environment maters more than nutrients
        at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
        effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

New tent fit like a charm (the same model and size). Old tent now covers sofa to protect couch from dog. Hardest part is zipping everything up with only one arm (took 9 hours) DONE

Comment

I told my dog if she does this to me again I WILL GERMANATE HER!

Comment

Hahahahaha that's awesome!

Comment

Can u fix the tent like flock shot said can u maybe sew a new zipper on the tent and use plastic or tape or something to grow autos or for a veg tent?

Comment

phew!!! glad she's OK!!!! sorry about the tent tho
                  "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

I can only use 1 tent (space issues) Lucky my wife let me order a new one. The Gorilla tent is GREAT! But even a Gorilla tent cant stand up to a pit bull internal attack!.

Comment

I beleave this pic was from October of last year. This pics for yamiacaveman as he said he's owned dobermans I thought ud like to see one of my pups I'd love to see your dobys

Comment

I just messured his neck and it's 25inchs round lol. Any body who's got pets we would love to see em

Comment

Left RIPCRACKBABY Crackerjack, right Molly. Click image for larger version

Name:	20160928_104940.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	7.03 MB
ID:	63459 new puppy blue chihuahua, Zannie Click image for larger version

Name:	20170216_083139.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	5.35 MB
ID:	63460 buddies bully mix Sayis Click image for larger version

Name:	20170216_083209.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	6.99 MB
ID:	63461 comes over nearly every morning after kids get on the bus.

Comment

Awe there so cute

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X