1st time grower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st time grower

I am a 1st time grower and I have just harvested my 1st plant white widow The problem I have is I burned my other 2 plants(Royal AK) with the light being too close. It happened about the second week of flowering I was told to cut all the burned leaves off to stop bud rote later on so I did but I keep seeing more burned leaves and I really need to know if I should continue to remove them? I have added photos and look forward to hear your thoughts.

I would only remove fan leaves that cover bud sites. I would say you are root bound. I'm not sure if it is to late to transplant. (some one else might know) If it is too late next time get some bigger pots if you can. Or don't grow that plants so big before you flip over to flower. Other than that they look good! Keep up the good work!

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Fozzy thanks for the advice it's autos mate

Comment

I agre. They look pretty good but they seem humongous for those little pots. Transplant as soon as you can as gentle as you can they gonna be fine

Comment

Thanks guys I'm just letting them dry out for another day then I'm going to transplant them. I've been reading about it and if done right they should be fine. I'll keep youse updated on how they do.

Comment

Yes...zen mode for transplant . Check. GWE for transplant too.
            Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
            Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
            GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
            photoperiod feminized seeds
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Yeah, I'd say transplant ASAP.
              even if your late in your grow, it won't hurt...

I transplanted mine for the last time. my root ball looked like it was getting tightt.
              so I sat the ball right on a good 2" layer of clay pellets at a little more then half way up the new containers, then filled up the rest with the pro mix.

and holly frack!! did they ever let go, the roots where free ta bust right throught that.
              Last edited by 4barrel; 03-04-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

yes transplant . Perhaps should have done so a few weeks ago. Pots look small I USE 7 GAL
                2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X