Diagnosis help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to post #13.
    How is your fan situation? My lights are about 130° when I use my laser thermometer. Even at 16", I have never had issues with heat at 100% power.
    When people talk about the light being too close, is it heat or is light intensity? ​
    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I have an HLG 360 Elite. Hedgehogs on a see-saw.
      Put fans on your plants. Beat the hell out of the bugs with wind. Someone is going to read that and tell me to shut the hell up because I keep saying it. I have gotten rid of/stopped bug invasions with fans.

• Rootsruler
      Rootsruler commented
      Editing a comment
      Seeing 5 mites means you have around 500 crawling around with another 1,000 waiting to hatch.........

• HighLife
      HighLife commented
      Editing a comment
      I've looked and looked and looked. Took a break then looked some more. I cannot find another one. I know there's got to be more but if there was that many wouldn't I keep finding them periodically? Maybe we're all overdramatic about it I mean the pot I smoked 25 years ago had a bug or two right?

I'm in love with her. 😍😂

Comment

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Did I mention using fans? Don't give the little bastards a moment of rest!

I've got four fans going now like I should've had from the start. 4x4x6 tent. Fingers crossed!! I also turned them up one level.

Regarding the light.... Not sure what my temps are but I've got one plant, Laverne, that is significantly taller (she stretched from the excessive light) than the other, Shirley. I can't raise my light any higher and I know she's too close. Laverne is easily a foot taller than Shirley.

Comment

I've had height differences in the range of 12" from the same strain under the same light.
        You know about supercropping?
        αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• HighLife
          HighLife commented
          Editing a comment
          I've read on that but by time I figured I had a problem and that was an option it was too late. Every article I've read says that should only be done prior to flower for autos. If your experience says different I might give it a whirl.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          I've never had an issue. All you are doing is bending branches away from the light.

HighLife about the bugs.
        Could be you got them in time. Are you checking the plant and plucking fans? If those are spider mites, the webs are easier to see than the mites.
        αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Rootsruler
          Rootsruler commented
          Editing a comment
          If he's seeing webs his infestation is already at high alert and he needs to do something NOW!

• HighLife
          HighLife commented
          Editing a comment
          I see no webs. I defol quite regularly and inspect just about every leaf with a digital microscope. I'm a little over the top about looking at them. I'm worried they're maybe deep in the buds which I can't necessarily pull those apart. I've pulled my plants out, put up on a table, stood on my head to look underneath the leaves and see no additional evidence. So close to the finish line! Agghhhh! Maybe it's the four fans. 🤔

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Fans, you say? Ridiculous! I've never heard such a thing!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X