Clone at dispensary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clone at dispensary

Bought this clone from a dispensary and seeing these bumps on the leaves not sure what this could be. What do you think. Maybe heat damage?? Thanks..

Is it over the entire clone or just that one leaf ?

Comment

It was on a few leaves that I already clipped off. Just want to make sure it's healthy before I add it to my grow.

Comment

Could be heat related but I'm not sure. I'm sure someone will chime in with more knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Michael378 View Post
          Bought this clone from a dispensary and seeing these bumps on the leaves not sure what this could be. What do you think. Maybe heat damage?? Thanks..
          That's normal lol your plant is healthy, basically what your seeing are the leaves there were buds or pprebud (that's what I call it anyways) but that's where the trichomes were in the bud and now that bud is a leaf lol plants are so cool and hey if it what I think it is you might have gotten yourself a monster cropped clone lol. we're there any leaves growing odd? or curdled?

Comment

Awesome!! Thanks. There was only a few Leaf like that the rest seem normal. She's going to be a nice addition to the family😎
            ​​​​​​

Comment

They look like resin glands maybe? I see what looks like trichomes on the back edge?

Are you in flower?

Comment

Might be... Behind the Leaf looked like resin. I've just never seen Goosebumps like that before.

Comment

I am absolutely amazed at all the different things you guys can buy at a dispensary. I always thought it was just basic stuff. Wow, you can even get a clone. Just amazing!

Comment

This legalization for recreational use in California coming the next election has a whole world of new things coming out a storefront. It's becoming an adult candy store.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Comment

• Wannabebotanist23
                      Wannabebotanist23 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah to bad New York has its own head up its own ass to see how this could be beneficial to the state to let that happen...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X