Too dense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too dense?

Big plants very bushy. Alot of hanging bottom branches I just don't feel like chopping down. Bottom receives almost no light

Healthy from start till now. First white pistils so this is last chance for me to manicure them for flower. Any tips and opinions are welcome since I don't know should I leave as it is. Fan leaves very healthy and strong. 2 months till harvest I guess
    Attached Files

Go from the bottom up and get rid of small suckers and branches that will not produce." Air circulation is the key." If the wind blows constantly where you are at, very little trimming you will have to do. Those big fan leaves would need to be culled if it were a inside grow but i would wait till for plant tell you to get rid of them for you. Keep trucking looks great.

Comment

Pretty much what Dirty said.

I like to clear the bottom so I can see the soil and make it harder for crawly pests.

You're going to need something to hold the buds up later in flower I reckon.

If mold or WPM is a problem your way I'd be thinning it out a bit soon also.
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
      Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
      Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X