Ready to chop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready to chop?

I know that I am getting to be a nuisance but, chalk it up to never gotten to this point with growing.

I can see a fair amount of cloudy trichomes (at least that is what my old eyes see) but I need everyones opinion.

To be clear, I am looking to harvest for a head high instead of couchlock.
    It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
    Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
    Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Bikerstonrr, nobody on this forum would call you a nuisance!!! Personally I think of you as a stoned biker, or a chopper hippie, or an easy rider cannabis cultivator--but never a nuisance!!!

Those triches in the third pic look absolutely perfect for harvest--most are cloudy with no amber. They look milky in the last pic, too, but that one's not as clear a read as pic three. TIMBERRRRR!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      We don't "suffer" from that as we grow older: how I see it, I become more and more aware that the 20-something me is alive and kickin!!! Not to mention the 17 yr old me, the 11 yr old me, etc. Sometimes I feel like I have so many selves, or aspects of myself "going on" within me: I have the wisdom and the aches and pains that go with being 63, but all those other selves are up to all their old tricks, rebelling against authority, listening to the music my students love, living like an outlaw in my own little way, in my stealth house with my stealth grow box, my jars of weed curing, my bags of leaves about to be turned into dry ice hash, my 5 Purp Haze x Malawi seeds germinating.... heh heh heh...

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      So did you chop yet!!!

• Bikerstonrr
      Bikerstonrr commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I have, Cut and cleaned half the plant last night. Don't have an idea about weight but will post some pics later today of the total grow.

Looks Good and sticky!

Comment

I agree with altatup. Time for the chop! If most are cloudy, go ahead and chop her down!

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Nice look thanks luv to see a done deal let them dry and cure.away u go! Lol

Comment

Thanks everyone, don't know where I would be without the website, the forum and you wonderful people.

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

Finally chopped her down. Not much yield, and 'airy' buds but it is officially my first full grow. I am surprised that she flowered, let alone lived, after I treated her as a test subject.

Thanks everyone.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats, biker!!!!

Gotta start somewhere!! Good job!
            Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X