I think I have a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I have a problem

I have this Gorilla Glue #4 plant. This is only my 2nd grow. I have the plant in a 5 gallon pot, full of fox farm ocean forest, with 50g of grow dots. And I’m watering with tap water every 2-3 days and recharge once a week. It’s 4 weeks into flower. The leaves are yellowing and I don’t think she’s real healthy. I just discovered the ph in my water is kind of high. I lowered it Dow to 6.7 ish and watered with recharge yesterday. Please help. I have no idea what to do next.

Looks great, especially for a 2nd grow. I dont know anything about dots but usually they need a bit more P&K in flower, so I would consider adding a bud booster in small doses to see if it like it

Comment

That looks pretty good with some strong healthy looking bud growth.
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
      Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
      Last Grow: A mix

Comment

They look good to me. I'm in my 4th wek of flowering myself and I have alot more yellow leaves then you. It's natural for leaves to turn yellow about half way through the flowering cycle. If you want, just pluck them off. On your next grow, you might think abou letting them veg longer. I let mine grow the same length as flowering.. Keep in mind that they double in size once you flip to 12/12.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X