• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they Sick?

Can't seem to figure out what's wrong with my plants? 24 days old now😔

Are the plants in soil or coco?

Comment

Looks like a bit hot but no leaf twisting...hmm
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
      Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
      Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        The twisting and burning and other toxicity symptoms appear when the plant absorbs more nutrients than it can handle. When the plants are that small they don't have enough roots to absorb and the hot soil prevents the roots from growing so it looks kinda like deficiency and kinda like super over watered.

• Allenpro
        Allenpro commented
        Editing a comment
        If that is soil its kind a hot and I wouldnt be feeding them anything if its coco coir I would dial it down to about 1/4 the recommended dosage of what ever nute mix your using. Seedlings are like a fat kid at an all you can eat restaurant and they go straight to the desert table and never stop at the veggie table. Actually I guess Puppy is more politically correct

Soil or coco coir, look into Recharge. Happy roots are very forgiving

Comment

Thanks guys for the quick response. Im having trouble getting the temperature under 30 degrees. Humidity is at 35 to 40. The extractor fan is on 24 hours. I'm running with a lumiiblack 400 watts at 100%. Should I turn it down to 75%? Should I get a UV/IR bar to attach to my lumiiblack?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          The temp is too high and I think the light intensity is too. Reduce the power to half or less, once they're green again and reaching upward to the light then little by little increase light intensity.

Are you growing in coco or soil?

My set up I built myself in the cellar.

Comment

This was the first day. I kept the light at the same distance for 2 weeks and noticed that they wasn't growing fast enough. So I lifted the LED to 40 cm from top of pots.

Comment

You need to add a humidifier to the room and get it up to 70% if you can.

Also need an air-conditioner to get temps down around 25⁰C. 30 is way too high unless you are running CO² over 1200PPM.

Do not add IR or UV until you have your environment fixed. You'll kill your plants.
            Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
            Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
            Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
            Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
            Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
            Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
            Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• Allenpro
              Allenpro commented
              Editing a comment
              Agreed, I have been growing indoors for over 10 years and I just found that out the hard way last year that low humidity will do that

Hey thanks my friend. I will do this at once. How often shall I water them? At the moment I'm giving them 50ml fresh water per day

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like your soil may be hot so give it more and get some run off to flush out some of the fertiliser, then wait for pot to lighten up. Repeat if necessary.

My plants are in normal seedling potting soil as I can't get Coco here in Germany. I'm using normal water with no nutrients yet. I will buy a AC unit and Humidifier tomorrow. As you can see I only have one 400 watt LED for 15 plants at the moment. I have ordered an additional 5 more LED's since 6 weeks now but still haven't received them yet. The supplier said since that laws changed in Germany this year everyone wants to grow now 😂😂😂. I hope they come before the first topping. Just started building the second stage grow room.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X