Mono potassium phosphate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mono potassium phosphate

Hi guys, looking for someone that uses mono potassium phosphate ,i think its 0 52 34 as a bloom nutrient.
    my plants are outdoors in the ground and i have this and potassium sulfate on hand. Anyone know how much per gallon of water or any info on using these ? Thanks so much

Try between 1ml to 4ml per gal starting at the lower range as flowers appear increasing over the next few weeks to 4ml. Watch for yellowing tips and edges. Overdoing phosphorus tends to lock out other nutes. Too much can appear to be too little so slowly does it. You won't need much
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Thanks for the reply, both of these are dry powder

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        1 gram/gallon and you can start on the flip or wait until flowers start to show.
        .This stuff is the same a bloom boosters only 100 times cheaper.

Will lower pH

You would normally switch to the sulphate last 3 weeks or there abouts

I use it all the time. From week 5 to harvest, but only once or twice a week, don't do it every single watering cause it can build up. It helps with the bulking of the flower but also seems to make the plant finish a bit faster.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

I used to use it in hydroponics but i don't use it anymore. It can be considered as KOH+H3PO4. So i use KOH and H3PO4 instead. Using KOH I'm able to dissolve SiO2 and then I'm able to adjust pH of final solutions using H3PO4.

I don't know soils much but i think the best strategy to feed plant grown in soil with P is by foliar feeding as P in soils is immobile because of calcium apatite low solubility at high pH. Many soils have P much higher than plants need but plant have hard time uptaking P

Comment

• ZiroOne
            ZiroOne commented
            Editing a comment
            I also use K2SO4. it was the main source of K in my nutrient formulation, near the 80% of total K. But I've changed my formulation a lot during these years. I use it much much less than before. Cannabis grown for buds don't need K as much as they need when they are grown for fibers. Secondary metabolism decreases as K increases. High level of S decreases Ca and Mg uptake. So be careful if you want to apply it.
            Last edited by ZiroOne; 07-10-2024, 09:26 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X