Picture of Ill Seedling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture of Ill Seedling

Hello. This seedling is about 4 weeks old and has never been healthy. It's planted in BioBizz All Mix super soil. It's been kept outside always. Cold weather this summer with wind and lots of rain. I took it out of the original well draining plastic cup about a week ago to replant and check the roots. Roots aren't bound and although limited in growth, seem to be healthy. I don't see anything similar on this sites 'Plant Problems'. It's growing very slow and always seems on the verge of dying. Seed was a from an Indian Sativa 80%; Indica 20% mix. Anyone guess as to why this plant isn't doing too well? Over water, wind, too cold, nutrient lock, etc.
    Attached Files

My guess is the Biobizz All Mix super soil is too hot for cannabis. Could be the seed, but most likely slow growth is related to the plant's environment, grow medium, and nutrients, or lack thereof.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
    Autopot system
    : 1 Scarlet Grapes & 1 Scarlet Sunset
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: Idle at the moment
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

You may be right golfnrl. The BioBizz website said it's a super soil. I got other plants doing good but they were started in BioBizz Light, which is like a potting soil. Hm... It may be a combination of problems like too hot soil and cold/wet weather. Oh well, live and learn. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Just give it more light, much more.

Comment

Were it mine I would top it below the cots and give it a little cal-mag for good measure.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X