GDP grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GDP grow

I'm growing Grand Daddy Purple. Week 8 of flower. Pistols are like 10% orange on the buds. Trichomes are turning milky. I'm going to start the flush tomorrow. It's supposed to be a 10-week stran. Buds are fattening up. Really look good. I'm just wondering if anyone else has grown this and can give me some type of ideal about the pistols not turning orange.

Right. I just started a GDP grow myself. Im curious now.

Comment

Yeah watch your pH for shore. I had a issue earlier on. Lost alot of veg time. But buds are swelling daily. Just started week 8 yesterday. Trichomes are turning real good. I'm going to grow these again so I can get their full potential.

Comment

I've grown GDP auto and photo. I don't recall the pistils not turning orange on either. As you know, its the trichomes that are the real tell on when to harvest. If it were me I'd wait and watch the trichs. I grew Gummy Bears a while back that didn't produce any pistils, only trichomes, but smoked great.
        Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
        Autopot system
        : 1 Scarlet Grapes & 1 Scarlet Sunset
        Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: Idle at the moment
        Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X