Sampled my buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sampled my buds

A few days ago I clipped a lower branch...the wait was killing me lol. The tri's were just starting to cloud, just smoked some...wow. as I write this the effects are racing thoughts with a slight awareness of the ugly feeling of panic stalking me. I've never had access to really good weed for the most part so the intensity of this high is a little unsettling ( took 3 hits). If my plants are only gonna get more potent in the next few weeks it's gonna be some scary smoke.

nothing like growing your own. I too was wasted on the taste of my first weed. Enjoy!! You get used to it after awhile but its still good stuff!!!
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

I think this is being caused by harvesting your buds before the trichomes turn cloudy. Harvesting buds early when trichomes are still clear tends to cause anxiety, racing thoughts and headaches. So it's very possible that waiting until the trichomes have turned cloudy will significantly reduce the feeling of anxiety while not reducing the overall potency. Cloudy trichomes are psychoactive, but not as anxiety-inducing as clear trichomes. If you let the plant go longer before harvest, until some of the trichomes start turning amber/yellow, that starts reducing the psychoactive effects and gives more of a "body high."

Making sure to dry buds slowly and cure them for 2+ weeks will also reduce headaches and feelings of anxiety for many people. I hope that helps!

Comment

Well did it get any better? I had a similar experience not to long ago. It's a little unsettling! It get easier. Congratulations though! Man good job!

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Neil Young's cure.......sniff some peppercorns or chew on one or two.

Comment

Nubula I am in awe as to how you keep up with all your meaningful posts . You have so much knowledge and willingness to share. I follow you around on the posts that way I know if you chined in its worth a read. Thank you ! You are amazing
            2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

• NebulaHaze
              NebulaHaze commented
              Editing a comment
              Aww shucks I'm just glad people are growing cannabis, because that means there's more in the world for everyone!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X