Is she ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Is she ready?

Goodmorning guys, as it is my first ever grow... she looks ready but double check it please, thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Not yet. It's still growing and filling out. Your plants are looking healthy and those buds will keep growing. All those lovely new white pistols will brown/red up and curl in and there is a lot of that yet to happen. Probably a lot more new pistol growth hasn't even happened yet.

Keep em going.

Edit. I hope you're still feeding them because I think they have some time to go. When you get them to where you want them then start feeding water only for a bit....bro science but might help, might not.
    Last edited by Bluey; 06-08-2024, 10:56 PM.
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• FreshnoobgrowerNLD
      FreshnoobgrowerNLD commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your fast response bluey, I'll wait🫠🌄

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      How many day has it been in flower FreshnoobgrowerNLD ?

I'm guessing you are about 6 weeks into flower so far.
      Last edited by Bluey; 06-09-2024, 05:56 AM.

• FreshnoobgrowerNLD
      Editing a comment
      To be honest, its month 3. Started 13th of March. Started flowering beginning of April. Had thw second 2 weeks later, she's enormous compared to the first. I'll show some pics of that 1 as well, she has some weeks to go but those colas.... crazy. She's my second lmao

Bluey this is my second, she's 2 weeks younger but humongous (4ft)
    Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats. That's a good looking grow.

Yes, you have some weeks still to go.

What is you RH & temps?

• FreshnoobgrowerNLD
      Editing a comment
      Temp between 22 and 25, humidity between 50 and 60, but slowly dropping between 45 and 55%. Ph water between 6.6 and 6.8. In the beginning i had the light 24h on, changed it to 20/4 , should be ok because autoflowers. Had to up the K when in ful flower, giving water only from now on, the left should get 1 or 2 more loads but the right one, water only. My cookies gelato auto is allready 4,5 ft high, almost impossible to get the light higher, searching for a solution here 🤭😅🤪

Very nice! Bluey is correct. You have a few weeks to go. Keep feeding them and wait until all the pistils have browned and curled up. I am iffy on the whole flushing thing. I think the evidence is pretty subjective as to it's benefit.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 White Widow, 2 Critical Super Silver Haze
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• FreshnoobgrowerNLD
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Oldman, ive used organic only so i think i shouldn't flush but water only last few weeks was my thought. Hou guys curious about the gelato cookies?

Hard to get in the back of my tent lmao
    Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X