Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL PH issues? First Grow

Hey all,

Would you mind having a look over these pics and letting me know if this is ph issues or something else?

The damage is on an autoflower that is entering flowering. My set up is as follows:

4x2 tent
    440w led (I'm not running at full intensity - around 650ppfd right now).
    Soil is Tropic Light Mix with a very low addition of guano and charge. The soil had a very low base Ph of 5.5 and an EC of 0.5. I've been watering between ph 6-7 but my most recent slurry has a ph of 5.9.
    Nutrients are terra aquatica organic (half dose bloom at the moment). Cal-mag, fulvic for an EC of 1.4ish. The next water is just a bit of cal-mag to an ec of 0.8 (tap water dechlorinated -base EC 0.5).
    I'm not sure how to fix this at this point so any advice is welcome. My last water didn't have nutrients added but I've only recently dropped the 'grow' phase nutrients.

Thank you!
    Attached Files

Oh yes, and a bright shiny one indeed!
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 White Widow, 2 Critical Super Silver Haze
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Thank you! I have ph up on hand, or can pick up some dolomite lime tomorrow... Tomorrow is actually when it's due another feed but I don't know if I should hold off until PH fixed? It looks like some calcium deficiency due to lockout, but I'm at that phase of looking at too many pictures and thinking 'oh no, it's this instead' so probably completely wrong.

Congrats on 1k posts btw.

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. Dolomite lime will solve your cal problem and bring up the pH also. I'd add a little epsom salts as well for some magnesium.

Thank you - and would you delay nutrients while watering in lime/epsom salts or does it not make a real difference?

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        As long as you don't add too much no problem

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X