Purple Punch auto 3-4 more weeks un

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple Punch auto 3-4 more weeks un

Strain info and flowering time; the strain is a indica dominant autoflowers and bred by Royal Queen Seeds.

1.) Purple Punch Auto (Purple Punch x Old Skunk Auto) indica

Sativa 20%, Indica 75%, Ruderalis 5%

Plant life cycle: 10 weeks after sprouting

Flowering time: 7-8 weeks

Plant age: 53 days old / week 7

My grower buddy just told me to let her grow its buds until week 11-12. So Imma let her grow until then and will be making such observations like pistils and trichomes changing their color

Day Temp: 80.4*F

Day humidity: 57%

Day vpd: 1.52 kpa

Night temp: 77.4* F

Night humidity: 57%

Night vpd: 1.38 kpa

Lights: 18/6 (my led lights cannot be dimmed, and lights are hanging at the top of the tent at the moment.)

Watering: every two days or three days. I water as soon as the medium is complety dried up… (pH 6.5)

Feeding: only once a week

Soil: Ocean Forest by Fox Farm

For feeding im using the following and Im following the bottles instructions

The following nutes im using are by are by general hydroponics and the dose I’ve been using is for the blooming and rippening stage… the following are, calmag 5 ml, silica armor 5 ml, floramicro 10 ml, florabloom 15 ml, and floragro5ml.

Ps I got rid of northern lights auto since my tent is not that big for a 2x2 setup. I do have another tent 2x2 tent but I havent gotten myself some time to set it up. RIP northern lights auto lol it was a freebie so no biggie
    ​i
    Attached Files

Man how i love Purple punch photo never tried the auto. It use to be a favorite to grow with others everytime but now i've had so many others it's hard to say but it's in the top 5 for me.
    Yes i think i'd give the autos a go sometime yours look good and healthy. Indica strains do stand out to me i love that curved cola
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

BS you grow and show other peoples plants So i guess your buddy grew these and handed them off to you?

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Rookiegrower710
        Rookiegrower710 commented
        Editing a comment
        🐸☕️ hows your day going?

Hey my day is going great wanna know why? Well because i'm a real honest grower who learned by trial and error. Oh these are auto flowers just a few of what i've grown from seed to harvest. Your " buddy " gonna bail you out of this grow also?? Ever gonna see a grow to harvest even if it has problems you really flaked out on the NL. These ones you got now are sickly but how would you know? Fluffy it takes some work and effort

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• SiriusFourside
        SiriusFourside commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't understand the anger on this one. What exactly did they do to rile you up?

• Rookiegrower710
        Rookiegrower710 commented
        Editing a comment
        SiriusFourside tbh I ask myself the same quesion 🧐

Looks nice there

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X