No announcement yet.

Freaks in the sunshine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's already an auto freak and it doesn't do well allegadely. Too slow growing.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm unable to find any feminized Freak seeds these days. I've seen a couple sites with regulars but they seem sketchy to me.

I cut him down (and collect pollen), but now I'm afraid I wont get any seed. Most males I have had made the soil under them yellow with their dust, nothing under him and no dust in the air or bag.

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh dear. A mutant perhaps?

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Time will tell, but at this time I see no seeds developing.

I will be doing a tad bit of thinning on the Freakshow, the Berryfreak is good to go for now. Flowers are tiny little things.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2553.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	629666 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2553.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	629667 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2554.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	2.84 MB
ID:	629668 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2555.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	629669

Comment

Man it freakin pored last night, rain drop big as golf balls! Its been raining all around me but me not getting wet. Early this morn I went out and gave the girl all a good shake, water went everywhere.
      From this mornings pics I think almost anyone would know what these are. they are not as tall as I had hoped for, but I got a late start with them, that 4 weeks of grow time they did not get shows now.

Name:	DSCN2557.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	630191 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2556.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	630192 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2558.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	630193 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2560.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	630194 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2559.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	630195

Comment

You're fine. Google think's it's juniper and woodlands.
        αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Nice, those are going to be tall. Is it giving off smell yet?

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh ya, they been smelling it up for a while, they wont get as tall as last years grow, or the year before etc..

LOL, that is not a juniper tree behind them it's a loblolly pine, there is also oaks, hickorys, black walnuts, and many others. I also have junipers (and others), just not in those pics. Once again google gets it wrong!

Comment

• dirtymike
            dirtymike commented
            Editing a comment
            Aint AI special. Its like the dumb uncle that keeps showing up at family reunions and you aint sure who he is or where he come from. Rwise

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            At a family reunion, some folks showed up at meal time put their goodies on the table ate and then realized they were at the wrong family reunion, grabbed what was left and exit stage get the hell outa here. We had a good laugh.

It is not what you know, it is what Google can prove.
          loblollyloblollyloblollyloblolly... what a fun word! I will be saying loblolly all day!
          αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Google gives me conflicting results, they'll never prove anything to me.

Another day in the sun, not as hot as it was and starting to cool off as the days grow shorter and shorter. Night temps are dipping into the low 50's and upper 40's, maybe I'll see some colourts! Bent the tallest Berryfreak over and tied her down.

Name:	DSCN2562.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	630779 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2561.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	3.23 MB
ID:	630780 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2563.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	3.12 MB
ID:	630781 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2565.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	3.33 MB
ID:	630782 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2566.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	2.71 MB
ID:	630783 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2564.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	3.23 MB
ID:	630784

Comment

Getting freaky now. 5th pic looks like a 10 inch cola. Fan leaf stems are long as straws. Freak is a smooth smoke.

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              That one was topped by the hopper crew, the one bent over next to it is not topped (yet)

Originally posted by Going2fast View Post
            Dammit I'm jealous. On my second seed of fem freaks. Can't get one to sprout. They are from Humboldt. First two were fine. Granted they are 3 years old buuuuuuut....😁😁😁
            Same boat - never had any luck - finally gave up!

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              They are hard to get started, and not an easy grow, they are slow. I went through about 20 seeds to get 4 females and 3 males (2 were cut immediately). When I cut the one I kept, it made no dust and nothing on the ground under it, I dont see any seed, maybe a couple hiding somedamnwhere.
              I would not recommend Freakshow for an under experienced grower, nor for one short on inventory. My plants normally get at least 8 feet tall, many hit 12 feet, last year 38 Qts from one plant.

These have caused a bit of a stir here, knowledge is spreading. The Freakshow is easy to clone! I have given away several clones of which some of those have been cloned again. The smell is fantastic.
            The leaqves have changed on the Freakshow as well, not as poofy as they were in veg

Name:	DSCN2573.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	2.97 MB
ID:	631384 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2574.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	3.28 MB
ID:	631385 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2575.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	631386 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2578.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	631387 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2577.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	2.77 MB
ID:	631388 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2576.jpg
Size:	2.73 MB
ID:	631389 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2579.jpg
Size:	2.92 MB
ID:	631390

Comment

So weird and so awesome!

I found some info on the strains.

You may have seen a rare cannabis type called Freakshow with wild looking fern like leaves emerging into our culture recently. Distributors such as

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                Shapshifter is the creator of Freakshow, there are articles he wrote on just how it was done, lots of culling what was not wanted.

Well these girls do not like cooler temps, in fact when the temps dropped they shut down, temps were up to 110*F and they did not mind that so much. The Berryfreaks are hanging, and the Freakshow will be in a few more days. I also find my soil to be to hot for them, these were given water only, the smell is wonderful, stronger on the Freakshow. I have had so much fun with this grow that it makes up for not so much harvest. Showing these girls to "Know it all's" (you know someone that thinks they know everything there is to know about our girls, until you show them they do not), giving away clones, they do clone well. Literally nobody I showed them to had ever seen or heard of them.
              I would recommend these freaks for inside (with all the controlled environment) to get a better harvest.
              I had very little issues with bugs, 6 worms and a few grasshoppers is all, no leaf issues.

Comment

Another thing about Freaks that is great is that they give up lots and lots of kief. One of the first things you notice about the strain is the crazy amount of pistils the buds produce. They come off easily during normal drying and they are just covered in trichomes.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X