Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Widow x Sour Diesel, Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel & sativa x ? (Photoperiod)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

454 grams from the sativa hybrid in the jars at 59 to 61% after 4 hours...looking good.

1 pound exactly

Edit. Just under 43oz for the 3 flowered together or 2lb11oz. 8 days drying time at 16⁰C & 60% RH
    Last edited by Bluey; 07-27-2024, 11:38 AM.
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
      No3odiesShad0w commented
      Editing a comment
      That's awesome. Still trying to get my 1lb goal but I keep running into issues. This time I ended up with 2 runts and a 3rd mid-sized. The cherry pie is trash....this grow isn't going to be the one..... If i could get 4 plants to grow like the Pound Town, I would be set for a bit but I only get 2 of 4 plants each grow....my stash is completely empty

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      My cupboard is not bare but I could get a lot more from the lot I've just put into the flower room if I had vegged them fir 3 weeks less. They would be manageable rather than an overgrown 9' canopy of spindly crap and self lollipopped with all dead undergrowth.

We live and learn.

Flipped back to flower and installed a new light for better coverage.

Hopefully the first one I put in the flower room a few weeks ago doesn't reveg.

I now have 2050 watts of goodness in an area of about 10' x 5'

Click image for larger version

Name:	20240728_094539.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	3.43 MB
ID:	627738
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.

Comment

dam his oz x sd gets around, have two going now - one outside and one inside... . Hey franklin c.c.k has balls now, so we are on the path.. trying to time inside grow with outside....

Comment

• changeofpace2014
        changeofpace2014 commented
        Editing a comment
        the one outside has not even hinted at flowering yet...not going to make it this year (i do not think so) - the one inside is becoming challenging to manage the size in the smurf tent, even with some super cropping,,,had to bend and break a few branches after they were tied down...

The oz outside was planted a bit late, when I realized the oz from last year was going to finish in early july....she was had reverted to flowering inside so I brought her outside in the summer...

Franklin not sure if she will flower in time to finish seed run..but the c.c.k pollen is going well - what do you think about sending pollen same way we send seeds?

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        These love to grow large. I'm holding off on potting the clones as the last lot of these all grew into the light in my veg cupboards and now trying to manage it in the flower room is a bit of a joke, so I'm just letting them go. Haven't even trimmed them up. Let's see how they go. They look like they will yield really well but only because 4 of them are just huge, The 5th will yield well simply because it was better managed.

Unfortunately all of the clones I just took are starting to flower and it stresses them a bit much revegging and the last lot have recently started back to veg but looking a bit rough and ugly as. Fingers crossed..

Smoke Report

OZ x SD @ day 26 of cure 59% in the jar

This was the first time I've smoked this. Smoked pretty smooth although to look at it needs another month curing. First few draws was very smooth, and from that moment on I was pretty fucked up. It was a single paper joint mixed 50/50 with tobacco. Hand grinder.

It put me in a happy and chatty place. I loved it.

Bravo Franklin More than worth the trip. I rate these highly. Thanks

Comment

• Franklin
        Franklin commented
        Editing a comment
        That's great, you had a classy run to the finish. Did it taste orange to you? The crosses aren't as orange as I'd like, the OZ mom is full on candy orange and I was hoping that would stay with the sour but none of my phenos have it that strong

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        I think for a flavour report I'll stick it straight up in my vape and start at low temps. That should bring out all the flavours that are to be had.

I didn't pick up on much mixed with the tobacco and I suspect my taste buds are not as well honed as they used to be.

Mrs. Bluey is loving it too.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X