Week 4 of growing autoflower strains, the flowering stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 4 of growing autoflower strains, the flowering stage

Its the 4th week of life for my two autoflower strains and they have entered the flowerint stage; the strains are Northern Lights x Ruderalis (Northern Lights Auto) and Purple Punch x Old School Skunk Auto (Purple Punch Auto)

Flowering time per strain is 6-8 weeks for Northern Lights auto and 7-8 weeks for Purple Punch

Training done on the plant was low stress training and topping. I’ve also pruned a couple of fan leaves to expose each branch with more light.

Im watering around half a gallon/two liters of water per plant with a pH of 6.5 every two or three days as soon as media dries out.

I feed the plant once per week and I use silica-armor, cal-mag, floramicro, florabloom, and flora

Temperature is at 79 *F / 26 *C with an rh of 56% and vpd coming in at 1.56

They look very heat stressed. Lots of razor sawed leaf edges. Be careful because she could herm up on you during bloom with such high temps.
    Aside from that, they don't look nutrient deficient and they're clearly getting bigger and bushing out. So that's still a good sign.
    Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
    ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
    Current grows:

🪴Sweet Zombie (Blimburn) *autoflower
    🪴Acapulco Gold (B/W Label NASC) *autoflower

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
    T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
    🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

Discontinue the silica when flowers begin to appear. Apparently it interferes with bud formation.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
        No3odiesShad0w commented
        Editing a comment
        OldManGrower I keep hearing different opinions on this. But there's also different silica products. As well as natural sources like diatomaceous earth. Would those interfere as well?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X