Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very healthy looking.

Comment

Good morning it's the 1st of June and 8 days since last pictures of this grow. The indoor auto tent plants are all between 30-35days old. There are 9 autos in 7 autos in 1gal and 2 autos in 2 gal. The light is at 75% power it's a 250watt from the wall in a 3x3x6 tent running at 18/6. Temps are in 65f nights and 80f day when lights are on.

Full strength doses of Dyna Grow given to slight run off about every other watering. Of course i can lift these and bring them out to access them and water. I've taken off very large hand size fans off most of them and doing no other training. Gotta say i'm loving this grow going really well so far no big issues. They are pretty far from the light and i expect stretching when flowering begins no signs yet. I plan on taking the 2-2gal gals outside later in the month as the temps outdoors heats up.

Outdoor photoperiods are looking short but good, coming along at a snails pace growth wise. Took the lastest little photo and put her in a 10gal. yesterday she's stays out for good now. My 2 slurricane are blooming i guess i'll starting bloom nutes on them i hope they don't go back into veg stage they are short only 3ft and i sure did'nt see any stretch so i don't know about those?? But the rest are blueberry muffin and looking much better soon they outta grow taller LOL i hope. Anyway got a pic of my toms & onions new strain i've not tried called " candy " brown onions. Thanks for looking, questions welcome or maybe not heehee
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
        No3odiesShad0w commented
        Editing a comment
        Cooking with gas 😉

That is what I call a good looking garden. Weather been treating them well.Snow is gone for now. You will be busy for quite some time.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully and thanks dirtymike

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240604_155449835_HDR 6-4.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	3.40 MB
ID:	624172 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240604_155432037_HDR  6-4.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	5.03 MB
ID:	624173 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240604_155304616_HDR  6-4.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	4.36 MB
ID:	624174 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240604_155449835_HDR 6-4.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	3.40 MB
ID:	624175 Well i got early flower on my 2 slurricanes
      I'm just letting them do their thing gonna feed them dyna grow bloom unless they reveg from here on out. No signs of flower on the blueberry muffins or White widow. I hope they just stay in flower and not reveg but it is what it is
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

They have plenty of time to grow. When do you usually get flower on your outdoor garden?? might be the strain.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X