2024 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2024 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

Well here I go again filling up my days growing plants. This is how i spend some of my time in retirement. I don't have cable tv i just stream I don't have a mate anymore just animals so I volunteer abit and grow just about anything that interests me. I told myself last fall as i harvested the last 2 plants from 7 i did outdoor and then gave most of the last 2 away from trim burnout that i would not burden myself like that again..........then i started to cut clones from slurricane and blueberry muffin and i kept doing it till i had too many and was able to thankfully give them away till i had only 5. Those are in the first pic waiting for temps to pick up and friggin rain to quit, i don't even want to put them in my greenhouse yet.

The second pick are indoor tent autos and outdoor autos plus I started another seed of a freebie WW photo i will stuff in that tent. I'm running gifted seeds from G2F 2 runtz and Franklins
    Red cbd x AK 47 3 of those ( maybe more waiting on the last 2 to show tails ) plus 2 more autos of Strawberry shortcake by a fella who use to be a member here but have'nt seen in a long time. All the autos are going into 1 gal hard plastic pots that's gonna be their final home!! No training no topping just a straight up 1 gallon grow.

So there you have it another crazy busy grow season for this gal I just gotta accept I can't slow down when it comes to plants. Right now my tent light is set at 50% for the clones and i adjusted to floor height up 4" for when the autos go in there they'll be under 18/6 timer. Hope we all enjoy this ride
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Oh good luck on this grow. I enjoyed growing those very same seeds from Franklin and am about to jar. They survived and are good producers even though I did my best to maim them as seedlings and gave them too much N. Nice strong growers and covered in trichomes.
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Outdoor Sluricaines, that sounds very interesting. Tuned in for the show.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Same here! Good luck! Very ambitious! Next seeds I buy are going to be those Slurricains. They look so frosty. Bring on the summer sun!

Comment

Sounds fun, and good luck! I’ll be following along!!

Comment

...and givin em some radio to keep em company! Good #gal!
          Current Grow - 5 Tangie-matics from FastBuds
          Equipment
          AC Infinity (UIS Controller 69 Pro - WIFI)
          2x4x6 Tent
          6” ACI Cloudline Pro Inline fan / Carbon Filter (Port 1)
          4.5L Cloudforge Humidifier T3 (Port 3)
          6” Cloudray oscillating (Port 4)
          Light: Spider Farmer
          SF-2000 200w (Port 2)

Containers:
          AC Infinity Fabric Pots
          3 – 5gal
          2 – 3gal

Medium:
          Soil – Fox Farm Ocean Forest
          Perlite
          Earth Worm Castings

Nutrients:
          Fox Farm
          Grow Big 6-4-4
          Tiger Bloom 2-8-4
          Big Bloom Plant Food 0-0.5-0.7
          BushDoctor Cal Mag 1-0-0

Neptune Harvest
          Seaweed Plant Food 0-0-1

Comment

OK folks here's who sprouted and will attend the indoor auto tent show. These gals ( i hope ) will go into 1gal pots but i also found 2 2gal pots in my greenhouse so i will put autos in those also. Lineup is : 5 red CBD x AK 47 by Franklin 2 Runtz by Going2fast and 2 Strawberry Shortcake by FBL. Plan is if they all stay healthy will be to transplant the seedlings when ready into the 1 gallons exception will be 1 Runtz and 1 Strawberry SC in the 2gallons. Those will be going outside when the weather stays consistantly in the 80s f.
            That will leave 7 in the tent which is 3x3x6 under a Viparspectra 2500pro LED.

Outdoor clones are still using the tent for veg. They are doing fine still in 4x4 soil cups i was gonna up pot into 1gal for the roots i'm sure they are just wrapped around inside the pot and needing more space but i just want to put them into there final pots under my patio but the weather is hindering things and i don't want them to flower early. They are over 12" and i've topped them. I hope to have them in their final pots sometime next week if it quits raining heavy. I have to fill 3 15gal and 3 10gal with the soil i been mixing and turning over for the past winter in 2 totes. We'll see how it goes

indoor/outdoor grower
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

That's awesome! Good luck on your grows! Some delicious varieties you got yourself. Variety, the spice of life!
              happy growings!
              Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
              ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
              Current grows:

🪴 Blue Dream x MAC1 (Blimburn original)*photo. First crossing attempt
              🪴 2x End Game #5 x Grandpa's Stash #6 (Ethos)*photo
              (The Uncle Grandpa)
              🪴 Lilac Diesel Rbx2 (Ethos Genetics) *autoflower
              🪴 Grape Balls of Fire (Ethos Genetics) *photo
              🪴 Mandarin Zkittlez (Ethos Genetics) *photo

🪱 Vermihut worm bin
              🫖 Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

Time Lapse Videos
              http://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e4y68f...iewiwrtbp&dl=0

Comment

I spent a hour & a half yesterday mixing my old outdoor soil from last year's tub save with more worm casting and organic compost plus more perilite and got those 2 15gal and 5 10gal pots filled there sitting under my patio awning. I got a notice via mail for Jury Duty @ 0830 at the courthouse this a.m. blahhhh. When i get home I want to wash my 1gal pots make sure no spider egg sacks aren't hiding anywhere before i fill them with my indoor tub mix i'm pretty cautious about getting a infestation in the tent. Yes i do get a few knats no biggy.
                My autos all sprouted and poked there heads above ground i'm so happy. Really looking forward to the challanges of keeping these healthy an happy in the 1gal pots.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Well here i am today with the dogs over seeing my work. Got Sonny checking out my 1gallons which i watered this morning getting them ready to transfer the autos on Friday and put them into the tent. They'll be staying for at least a month in there till warm steady weather settles in. Then there's little Poppy she's taking in the morning sun with the photoperiods that i've brought outside to start hardening off, they'll be back indoors later this evening. By the weekend it's supposed to be very hot like 85-90f that's how it goes here the temp. flux is crazy. Still cold in the upper 30s overnight. I'll stick them in the Greenhouse Friday also I think but i'm gonna be gone fri. to mon. Mothers Day at my sisters . That's the scoop poops i'm smokin the slurricane & blueberry muffin i harvested and enjoying every puff. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240508_103429494_HDR (3).jpg
Views:	162
Size:	4.03 MB
ID:	621655 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240508_103412004_HDR.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	3.86 MB
ID:	621654

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Bluey
                    Bluey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Long time grower close friend here 4th outdoor harvest mold again. They were covered with a strong pedestal fan on them....no luck. It will change soon though and we'll get a few good seasons if the place doesn't go up in wildfire first.

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I try....I say I try to find short flowering plants but for me it's the only way No3odiesShad0w i've got a couple of areas to put them under if it happens. Yes we have really a great climate where i live, i've had some bud rot and catipillars but not bad enough. There are photoperiods that have 45-50 day flowering times but i give 60+ until i see how i want the trichs to be prior to harvest. I've had to supercrop big old mostly sativa hybrids which i don't grow anylonger outdoors and try and stuff 2 into my greenhouse but now i have a 14x14 covered patio with tinted polycarbonate sheets so i'm not at all bothered by it. Yep the way it's been going it's gonna be smoke from fires that bothers growers in my area.

• No3odiesShad0w
                    No3odiesShad0w commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeesh. Stay safe out there. It's generally too wet in my area for wild fires but when Canada was burning last year, it was so smoggy here it practically made it look like dusk all day

I'll post photos tomorrow cause i'm pooped out from family fun times. My outdoor plants are drooping so i watered them but not transplanted yet into there big new homes. It's gone from snow to 90f in a week here, damn nuts. I left on Fri to visit family for Mothers Day and drove back today LOL enjoyed them but i worry about the heat and all my flowers and plants in small containers that need to go into the ground NOW. I did a quick watering on those but i don't work in the heat so a.m. is the time to really water and transplant.

I'll post tent auto grow also, they are fine but it's warm i've not turned on the air conditioner yet but have all the windows open. tent show 83f 25%RH gonna work on that later this evening.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Happy Monday from Oregon got alittle update on my grows. First up is the Red CBD x Ak47 autoflower from Franklin i've got all 5 sprouted and set in their homes. 2nd pic is my 3x3x6 with for now anyway is home to those 5 and 2 Runtz from G2F autoflowers now i've got 1 in a 2 1/2gal of his and of Franklin's cause i'm gonna end up finishing them outdoors i think ( plans change depends on indoor temps ) but we'll cross that bridge later. Then i have 2 Strawberry shortcake autos from another breeder on here, don't know if he's still around so i won't bother bringing up his name. I grew his seeds several years back from what i remember they were some strong genetics and did well. Lastly the outdoor photoperiods i cut clones from on 3-1 and boy when i transplanted those the roots were very bound up. I just gave them water this a.m. and don't feed for couple weeks cause i've got good worm castings mixed into my soil i made prior to potting them. I've got 1 more photoperiod to toss outside but it's just a small seedling seed i started late it's a White Widow freebie i'll give it a couple more weeks to grow bigger then plant it in a 10gal pot outside.

Temps inside the tent are low when lights are out about 65f and upper 80's when lights on. I've shut off my home heating and just using ambiant air from open windows for now. I have central air but i don't use it till it's uncomfortably warm indoors. Just the same fan outside the tent oscillating slowly to move the air for now. Feels like a hot summer coming temps are now only in the low 80's rather than the upper 90's we had for last week an the weekend gawd awful so soon anyhoo in my area i've got 14.35 hours of light so i should be OK with not revegging i hope.

Thanks for stopping by, questions welcome assholes are not

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
                      Bowhunterwoody commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Looks good @@SoOrbudgal. Still too cold here to go outside. 60s and 40s. Hoping next week. Running out of room in the tent for the outdoor photos.

• Bluey
                      Bluey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'll be watching this grow closely as I grew those autos from the man last grow. I'm one step ahead of you though with a near perfect environment, but I overdid them something chronically with N.
                      I hope the weather gods are kind to you and the pests don't cause you any problems for a bumper crop. 🤞

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Dang Bowhunterwoody I know these photos will tolorate colder temps it's the length of daylight that worried me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240518_141406259_HDR  18 tent.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	3.85 MB
ID:	622527 Update so it's been 5 days since last post & picks. All auto flowers in the tent with just 1 more outdoor photo of WW in the tiny pot. She's about ready to transfer in another week and going outdoors with the rest of the gang of clones. I have one auto in there she's abit slowwwer than the others same age but she's gonna be a problem child. I'll leave her be for now if she's not improved and showing better growth i'll toss her to the snails and start another auto seed. That one and the other in 2 1/2 gal pots will make there way outside once weather is stable above 80f. Still having cool a.m. about 40ish autos i've grown don't like that temp dip at all.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm abit concerned also Bowhunterwoody I think i took these clones off in March? I ran out of room and as usual for me my timing was rushed and i put these out a tad early. They haven't been rained on or gotten to cold but i think the sun was not hitting them right and i may have 1 going to flower which i most dreaded. No others look like it but one sure showing signs. I'll wait till next post in a week or so and take a pic of the suspect. I thought my pole beans were not gonna show do to the rain and my carrots are super slow it's been 2 weeks since i planted no sign of them. Had to toss some slug & snail killer got alot of those munchers.

• No3odiesShad0w
                      No3odiesShad0w commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good luck with the outdoor stuff.... Weather is crazy around here too. Haven't had much sun in a week. Just cloudy or rainy. The girls in the tent look fantastic! Off to a good start!

• Bluey
                      Bluey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You've made a cracker start @SoOrbudgal

And I love walking through your garden

Right Bluey my plants have cold feet right now in the weed dept. but my veggies that grow underground are flourishing. My flowering fauna are great they don't mind cooler mornings. Even now it's not even 70f in my tent. Here i am quoting myself again

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Update this morning on the 1gal. autoflower grow. 6 days since last photo and they are doing great. Some are 30 days old a few are 25 days since sprouted. The 5 largest are Franklin red cbd x Ak 47 auto crosses growing great so far. That's a pic of one of them in 2nd photo. As most you know i don't fuss much with my plants and they gotta be pretty strong genetics to take my lazy approuch to growing them. But i also start with good draining nutrient rich soil and decent lighting. These plants will not be topped nor LST done nothing but good feeding as their current enviornment is good but may change as weather gets warmer and i use air conditioning. As it is they get open window breeze an a fan outside the tent. Temps with lights on is still hanging around 78-80f humidity varies 35-50%.

I have 1 photoperiod WW in the tent getting it's outdoor legs bigger prior to setting her out an transplanting. She's got alot of catching up to do compared to the outdoor clone photos. I'm super happy how this is going so far. Yes i have a couple of slower plants in there different crosses of autos but they are healthy. There are 2 in 2gal pots that are not as fast growing as all the 1gal gals, interesting. The middle far left is one that's way behind so far it maybe a runt that i'll cull if my heart lets me LOL. Still undecided. They have been fed with the dyna grow a couple times they are slow to dry out like every 4-5days so far they don't seem to be bothered.

Will update outdoor plants another day, those are pretty boring right now and will be for the next 4months so as they gain height i'll update with a pic. Warmer days are coming i think i'm ready for it.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X