Pain management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pain management

Hello. I'd like to know what are best strains for pain management. I've gone on a hiatus from growing due to new apartment and lack of space. I'm particularly interested in the popular stuff that could be found at dispensaries and either THC or CBD

If you'd like strains available at dispos, budtenders will have some great insight as they are trained to understand the properties of what they stock.
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      here, in OK, budtenders must be trained and licensed, but I cant say for other states.

• Smokesteve
      Smokesteve commented
      Editing a comment
      I've never had a bud tender who knew anything about cannabis especially the medical side.

• Gjourney101
      Gjourney101 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a hit and miss for sure, just have to find the right dispo I suppose.

Ok...I believe I need to clarify some things. As stated in my original post I can't grow anymore due to limited space. I prefer NOT going to a dispensary because of over pricing and sometimes, as mentioned above, lack of knowledge.
    ​​​​i also prefer to ask my questions here to AVOID the sarcasm and snarkiness of the groups on Facebook. I think we're all better than that here!

​​​​​

Comment

There used to be a search engine for it, but I can find it now, it recommended "Bruce Banner 3" for spinal pain for me myself and I.

Researchers found that participants preferred indica strains for pain management, sedation, and sleep, while they would opt for sativa strains to improve energy and mood. Regarding pain management, participants reported a statistically significant effect when using indica for: non-migraine headaches.​
      Some notes and recommends from Leafly, I have never purchased from them.
      Patients report the best marijuana strains for pain relief often have an equal balance of THC & CBD. Find the most-liked cannabis strains for pain from Leafly.

Comment

My wife, who has chronic neck and back pain, finds great relief when smoking Jupiter.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X