Sabbatical is done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sabbatical is done.

I took time off from growing for sev'rul months. At least that was the plan. I discovered a close friend needed CBD bud so I grew one Pink Kush CBD auto while "not growing" for a while. It had a slow start because of a heater left switched off and never "autoed" for me. I had to switch lights to 12/12 to get it to flower which dragged the whole thing out way longer than I'd planned. The buds stayed green instead of turning deep purple but the berry smell from them is insane. I had to smoke test it to be sure it wasn't a stray seed from a THC variety and luckily it was very calming and super tasty to smoke so my friend should be pleased.

Also, my stash is diminished but not a great deal, even with four of us smoking daily. The go-to for our heaviest user (not me!) has been Scarlet Galaxy. Scarlet Runtz has been reserved for special occasions like yesterday and its powers prevented me from posting this on 4/20. Still, it was nice to revisit such fabulous bud! So the grow to be started soon will be another batch of the Scarlet family autos in one tent and four feminized to be named later plus some of my regs like Blueberry or Tangie because I miss them both. I will be trying to perfect growing in the pickers the way I grew out the not-so-Pink Kush meaning the seedling will go in the far end of the picker and trained to grow horizontally across to the other end of the picker with all nodes left to grow up and out through a trellis. I tried this out of laziness. I got a big yield for far less effort than I was getting with manifolding and I'm all about doing this the easy way. I still have a lot of cleanup and prep to get things going again but I will post again once I've regained momentum.

Hope y'all had a great weekend!
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Welcome back and you sure got your hands full now fella
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I've gotten into cleaning out the tents a bit and remoistening the soil in the pickers and pots. Looks like I'm going shopping for at least one new fan for the floor. No biggie, it was ten bucks at Home Despot. After all is clean again I can harvest a bunch of worm compost and restock the soil with nutes and live worms. I wish I had a week off to do all of this!
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Sound's like an awesome lineup my friend. I like your friend already. Scarlet Galaxy is my favorite of the scarlet family. Looking forward to the grow.
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X