Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kinda of training should I do for autoflowers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kinda of training should I do for autoflowers?

Hello guys! Week 2 is approching and both my plants have 4 nodes by now… Im waiting for the 5th-7th node to either top, fimm, or lst.
    out of your experience with growing autoflower.

strains are: Northern Lights auto (northern lights x ruderalis) and purple punch autoflower (purple punch x old school skunk) both seeds are from cultivar, Royal Queen Seeds.

I have an environment problem and I will be ordering soon an humifier. I will be placing a floor fan to disperse heat towards the top of tent so it can be extraxted by the inline fan and carbon filter.

currently feeding just about .39 ml of silica diluted into 1gallon of water. PPM of 333/ EC of .666 with a pH of 6.5

I just watered them yesterday after days of not watering since soil was dry to the touch.

any helpful advice will be considered and appreciated. Thank you and happy growint to ya’ll

Todays pics

Comment

I cut off the lower branches and I spread out the top branches but I don't think it helped much as I had a few issues and being autos no time to fix
      Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
      Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Hello I am not a pro but I am experienced in growing autos. I use strictly LST to train my crops. If done right it does not stress the plant as much as other methods, autos are fast growing and flower very quickly so minimum stress is required for good plant growth. I use soft cord ties and bending clips.

Comment

I wait for a somewhat mature fifth node (day 20) then it's game on. Popcorn producers removed and apical dominance broken.
          Auto BlueBerry Domina

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X