Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pest?

Anyone know what that could be please??

Sort of looks like either a genetic mutation in the first picture and some physical trauma in the second. To be on the safe side sample some leaf material and get yourself a microscope. That will confirm any suspicions.

Do you have a cat? Because it sort of looks like something large bit it - and there's a cat hair right on the leaf. Or it was manhandled. Wouldn't worry too much about it. Everything else looks green and vibrant.
    Last edited by User420111; 04-18-2024, 07:02 AM.

Comment

No cats, I’m pretty careful with them so I wouldn’t say man handled…it’s only these two leaves out of 3 plants (cereal milk strain) The grow tent is pretty warm but temps are not overly hot or humid. Good air flow going too, looks like bugs or mites??

Comment

• User420111
        User420111 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe a caterpillar? I don't believe your average leaf hopper, aphid or mite is going to do that much damage without being obviously present in large numbers.

Reminds me of wind damage.

Comment

Any chance it was new growth from a topped spot on the plant? I freaked out when I forgot I topped in an area and the leaves were damaged when they grew to full size.

Comment

Turned out to be wind damage but now this one has shown up..,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I see that with overwatering

SoOrbudgal yes could easily be that, it’s not all over the plant just one or two leaves

Comment

SoOrbudgal yes could easily be that, it’s not all over the plant just one or two leaves

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X