Going rates across the country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going rates across the country

I was just wondering how rates compare. In District of Columbia, homegrown pot is selling on the street for an average of $310 an ounce. We got hooked up with a guy that offers a very nice selection. Sells by the quarter ounce so you can mix and match. I don't know what dispensary rates are. BTW, I live in PA but D.C. is less than 2 hour drive for us.

How about in your part of the country?

120 an once for normal stuff and goes up from there the better the quality

Comment

$220-240 for good quality in MI.

Comment

250-300 oz. but it is all primo bud.

Comment

$300 an ounce in illinois....btw...some good f'n pot around here.

Comment

Seems we are paying a little steeper, but hubby says its good stuff. He was very pleased. Got some Sunset Sherbet, Dutch Treat, San Francisco Kush and I think something with Haze in the name. I'm new at using(except in my twenties LOL) and not heavy, so I'm not sure I'd know good from bad at this point. Our current grow is bagseed that he got from his sister. We're not sure what it is exactly, but he thinks something Jamaican. Hopefully we will never have to buy it again.

We bought some feminine seeds for our next grow. White Widow and something else. I wanted to try an auto, so I bought Bubblegum. I liked the name.

Comment

Quite a range on Cali coast. Locally central between 260-320. Indoor indicas more expensive. Good CBD (ac-D.C.) 52 1/8th.
              1/8ths range 35-60.
              info from Weedmaps...interesting to surf it. I don't know why people like edibles sooo much..rather do tinctures so I at least I know where I am in 15 minutes rather than waiting an hour plus.
              Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
              Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
              GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
              photoperiod feminized seeds
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Tika, I got some lollypops from our guy. I loved them!!! Got three of them, $15 a piece. I would suck on it at bed time while I played on computer or read a book. Slept like a baby. One lollipop lasted me three nights. Just give me lollies, please, and I'll be a happy girl. LOL

Comment

• Tika
                  Tika commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Didn't come on like gang busters? Was the THC declared? This is interesting...that I might like. Thanks for the update. Appreciate it insomniaczzz

Sour Willie

Comment

Originally posted by mcruderalis
                  Haven't bought pot off the streets in couple years(since starting to grow again thanks GrowWeedEasy)The medical dispensary here in the desert southwest is $275./oz.Ak47,Candyland,Sour Willie,GrandDaddyPurple,BibbaKush,GreenCrack,Headb and ect ect all the same price
                  Wow! I go through 1-2 ounces each month that's a lot of money!

Comment

Between 250 and 300 for high quality in my neck of the woids

Comment

There's a place around here that delivers random strains for 💲160, but it's very hit or miss and you don't really get to the pick the strain. I'd say most "good" weed goes for about 💲300, but I know that some places charge 💲400+ for the super premium stuff! 💸 💰 🤑
                      (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

I pay about 300-350 for an ounce, bud used to be the bomb till a few years ago quality went down but price went up. damn college kids.

Comment

Going to D.C. was the most amazing thing. Since they are recreational legal, we actually found him on craigslist. Now, before you all jump on me about the dangers of craigslist, this was actually recommended on a website called Kush Tourism. Just go to craigslist, key in district of Columbia - marijuana and up they pop. The ads are very professional and spell out the details in the ads. We saw numerous ads from this one same person so we figured that was the best to go with.

I called the number and set the appointment. We met him right out in the open in a bank parking lot. We go over to the guys car and he has a very neatly arranged array of 1/4 oz packages, about six or eight different strains and the lollipops. Hubby got in the car, picked what he wanted, 2 oz worth and the lollypops for me. We exchanged goods for cash, and hubby get out of the car and that was that. We got back in our car and drove away. This was on a Monday morning, the bank was open for business.

Even though selling is illegal in D.C., this guy didn't act like he had a care in the world, so we didn't either. The ease of it was so amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlsoti
                            I overheard a conversation today that good stuff was going for $40 an 1/8th on the edges the valley of the sunburn, AZ. I have no idea what these "very young guys" idea of "good stuff" is.
                            That is $320 oz. that is about the going rate.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X