ID:	619246
    coco coir,vermiculite and perlite
    GH nutrients/top dressing (alfalfa)

(2) photoperiods
    Spaced out shorty and sexxpot
    Living soil GH nutrients/top dressing

Spiderfarmer 3000
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Steviejee; 04-11-2024, 11:09 AM.

Looks like you've got 6 in that tent not 2. Looks full
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

No it's only 5. I started using a top dressing and they went crazy. I was showing everything. 3 Northern Lights and 2 photos. Out grew the tent.

Comment

Very nice-looking plants. That blue bucket looks a bit small though. Unless you flower it right now, I'd consider repotting it into something at least the size of the black container next to it.

Comment

Thank you User420111. I will certainly take heed to your advice. I didn't expect this. I started top dressing and they blew up on me. I only have this 2x2. I'm hoping to harvest the autos before I flip the 2 photos. I'm waiting for this spring weather to set in so that I can put a couple of the autos on the deck. I'm in the Mid-Atlantic states and the weather is still cold, especially at night.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes i've learned from experience putting autos out to early outdoors leads to slowwwww growth smaller yields. Check your sunrise/sunset times for your area the photos need 14hrs to continue vegging they'll take 60f temps and don't mind alittle shower but they really like long hot days in direct sun as do the auto flowers. Good luck with those photos, try defoliating them a bit and i top my photos even for outdoors.

Thank you SoOrbudgal. The photos are getting 18/6 along with the autos. This is my 1st grow with autos. I topped the photos. I've been putting them outside during warm days but I bring them in at night. I really want to learn how to mainline. Any advice? I want to harvest the autos before I flip the photos. Actually, my plants outgrew my tent and was unexpected. Should I continue topping, and if so, how long? Should I top until I flip? So many questions...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X