Purple Punch (?) Auto in Week 8: Brown/Yellow Leaves on Buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple Punch (?) Auto in Week 8: Brown/Yellow Leaves on Buds

Hi, this auto is in the 8th week. Buds are growing nicely but the leaves are turning yellow and brown. My impression is that this plant's days are numbered. So here are my questions:
    1. Should I be trimming the brown/ yellow leaves?
    2. Until recently, I was giving in Bloombastic, but now just water. Is this correct?
    3. How long should I wait before harvesting?

PICS: https://imgur.com/a/U3xSaDU
    Thanks!

What's the breeders estimate for harvest and where's your loop to check trichomes? If you don't use a loop and want to guess wait for all those hairs to turn reddish orange and curl in or dry. It's normal for the plant to loose color and leaf deteriorates the buds drawing energy from them. I will go a week past the breeders harvest timeline but i also use a loop magnifier to see the colors of the trichomes bulb heads. Good Luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks! I'll try to get some better magnification. The breeder says 9 weeks from seed. I was worried that when the leaves turn brown I'll lose the trichomes.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X