Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you tell me if my plant is starting to flower per attached Photos from today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Can you tell me if my plant is starting to flower per attached Photos from today?

Can you please see the attached photos and tell me if it is starting to flower?
    Background: I received bonus seeds from a reputable seed bank labelled as Gorilla Glue AUTO. However after 9 weeks, of a great vegetation phase, it showed no signs of flowering. I contacted the seed bank and they confirmed that the bonus seed is supposed to be AUTO. Since an Auto is supposed to start flowering after approx 6 weeks, I changed the light schedule from 18/6 to 12/12. The attached photos are after 11 days on 12/12 light schedule.

I need confirmation from another/other grower(s) that the abundant white hairs are indeed Pistils and that in your opinion it has started to flower. Thank you very much.

Here are the details of the Growing activity (This is my 2nd grow and the first one was very successful and it was a Bruce Banner Auto):
    1. Vivosun tent 2 by 4 feet by 6 feet tall. Growing one plant with seed labelled by Seed Bank as a Gorilla Glue "Auto".
    2. Light is Vivosun VS1000 LED Light. 18 hrs on and 6 hrs off from 01/23 until 03/22. On 03/23 shifted to a 12/12 light cycle just in case the plant is Photoperiod instead of Auto. (The Distance to canopy as recommended thru the phases and has not experience light burn. Amount of light is even and leaves been trimmed on water days to enable light penetration)

3. Soil is Coco Loco
    4. Nutrients: Growth Science Nutrients (Following indicated dosis. Plant always green, perky, and without any nutrient burns) photos of plant at 62 days old attached. Looks very healthy. Watering every 3 days after confirming top 3 inches of soil are dry. I let run approx 20% of the water to avoid Nuts buildup.
    5. Performed LTS and maintaining an even canopy
    6. Temperature as recommended and kept stable low of 74 F <= and high of <= 82.5 F. Avg 79.5 F.
    7. Humidity as recommended 75% at early Veg and 60 to 65% after. Planning to lower RH to 45-50% once it is flowering.
    I keep the Tent 2 by 4 in a Sun Room with Heater and A/C maintaining the room at 74 F and monitor both Temp and RH inside and outside the tent. I have been very successful at maintaing a good healthy, clean, environment.
    8. Water always with PH between 6.25 and 6.5 without exceptions.​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 2by4Rich; 04-03-2024, 12:27 PM.

It is flowering

Comment

• 2by4Rich
      2by4Rich commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeawy!!!
      Thank you very much

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure is

Definitely flowering. With those very long and thing leaves it surely looks like a Sativa variety. Be patient, it may need several extra weeks to complete its flowering phase, as Sativa dominant strains are historically from areas closer to the equator and therefore have longer light cycles.

I know you mentioned it was advertised as a Gorilla Glue Auto by the distributor, but in my experience I wouldn't trust that 100%. I have twice gotten Lemon Tree seeds from my usual dispensary and it was supposed to be regular feminized seeds. Well, both times they started flowering under 24 hours of light when the other plants didn't show any sign of flowering at all.

So, just warning to the wise. Buyer beware. They are going all out selling seeds all over the country and frankly they have lapsed a bit in quality control. imo
    Last edited by User420111; 04-03-2024, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      From what I can gather most online seed sales are scams. I won't mention any names but the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains. They buy in bulk and just relabel it as whatever they think will be a best seller. The breeders recommended on this site appear to be legitimate

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Bluey, I've been getting my seeds from Seedsman for years and never had an issue. If I order them on Monday, I get them by Friday. Shipped from the U.S.

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      kingfish then there is the dozens of seedbanks in different parts of Europe that steel pics off of here and call the seeds whatever they like and if your lucky ship them to you weeks after you have paid. And you end up with whatever that bears no resemblance whatsoever to either the photo or the description. Just crap bulk seed bought by the ton and sold with 10x more spin % than THC %....And lots of fem males and photo autos...lol and they are making a killing shipping all over but mostly supplying the illicit market.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X