Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I get a Photoperiod Seed when I ordered an Auto Seed? Need Help

Update on my situation:
    1. its been 9 days since I shifted to a 12/12 light schedules (Although Seed Bank insists that they shipped AUTO Gorilla Glue seeds, after 8 weeks of no flowering, I shifted to 12/12 light schedule and I am monitoring to see if starts flowering)
    2. Today at day # 9 of 12/12, it looks like the beginning of pistills. Please see the 3 pics from 2024-04-01. (Can you see Pistills?)
    3. Please let me know if you see from the 3 pics date 2024-04-01 if you see the begining of Pistills?

================================================== ================================================== ============================
    previously posted:
    I received two bonus seeds labled "Gorilla Glue Auto" with a Purchase from a reputable Seed Bank. I am growing one of these seeds now for 62 days and I still dont see flowers. So a couple of days ago, I shifted the light schedule from 18/6 to 12/12 just in case it was Photoperiod and not AUTO. How many days after turning lights to 12/12 can I expect to see the begining of Flowering?

I contacted the Seed Bank and their records shows the bonus seeds were AUTO. They are now checking video of my order's assembly to see if they made a mistake and actually sent Photoperiod instead of Auto. I am waiting for their follow-up.

I am posting Photos of "Gigi" at day # 62 which is today 03/25/2024. From the photos posted, Do you see any indication that is starting to flower

Here are the details of the Growing activity (This is my 2nd grow and the first one was very successful and it was a Bruce Banner Auto):
    1. Vivosun tent 2 by 4 feet by 6 feet tall. Growing one plant with seed labelled by Seed Bank as a Gorilla Glue "Auto".
    2. Light is Vivosun VS1000 LED Light. 18 hrs on and 6 hrs off from 01/23 until 03/22. On 03/23 shifted to a 12/12 light cycle just in case the plant is Photoperiod instead of Auto. (The Distance to canopy as recommended thru the phases and has not experience light burn. Amount of light is even and leaves been trimmed on water days to enable light penetration)

3. Soil is Coco Loco
    4. Nutrients: Growth Science Nutrients (Following indicated dosis. Plant always green, perky, and without any nutrient burns) photos of plant at 62 days old attached. Looks very healthy. Watering every 3 days after confirming top 3 inches of soil are dry. I let run approx 20% of the water to avoid Nuts buildup.
    5. Performed LTS and maintaining an even canopy
    6. Temperature as recommended and kept stable low of 74 F <= and high of <= 82.5 F. Avg 79.5 F.
    7. Humidity as recommended 75% at early Veg and 60 to 65% after. Planning to lower RH to 45-50% once it is flowering.
    I keep the Tent 2 by 4 in a Sun Room with Heater and A/C maintaining the room at 74 F and monitor both Temp and RH inside and outside the tent. I have been very successful at maintaing a good healthy, clean, environment.
    8. Water always with PH between 6.25 and 6.5 without exceptions.

Do you see any evidence from the Photos that it has started to flower?
    Any advice?
    FYI, If I had known it was Photoperiod I would have flipped to flower on week 6 to make sure it doesnt grow too much for my tent.

Thank you for your help
    2by4Rich :-)​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 2by4Rich; 04-01-2024, 11:55 AM.

All pics are definitely of a plant vegging and not flowering.

You can keep it in veg but top it and start training it to keep it height down
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Yes it looks like it's getting the idea it's time to flower. I look at the side nodes see how it's stacking getting ready to shoot out pre flowers. It could be another 7days and as the green starts turning yellowish on the top bud site is a sign for me also it's barely beginning to start it's journey to flower. Sorry man that's a bummer. But yes you can do some strong LST and top the main a couple nodes , good luck
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• 2by4Rich
        2by4Rich commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you SoOrbudgal :-) I am noticing the growth by the nodes and I am encouraged with your comment and also research about how to know a plant is close to flowering.

If you received photos I'd call that a win and win. Grow them and clone them!
      SF 35X47X70 tent
      SF1000 X4
      AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
      AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
      FFOF Soil
      FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
      GH Flora Series
      3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
      Gelato Cake
      Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

These are pics of my "Gigi" showing that after almost 9 weeks it is showing signs that it may be close to flowering. I am still not sure if it is an AUTO or Photoperiod. However, I am leaning towards a late AUTO Bloomer because the Light schedule from 18/6 to a 12/12 started in 03/22 and this growth may take tonger that 3 days. For now I am keeping it on a 12/12 light schedule.
        Is there anyone in the chat that by looking at these 3 pics can tell me with confidence that it is starting to flower?

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          I can't tell from those shots. I need to see the tops of the colas.

Thank you for asking. Here are two photos of two tops.
        I appreciate you looking 😃

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          Still vegging, no pistols yet

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X