Quickest flowering ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quickest flowering ever?

How does this 39 day flower already look nearly done? This is one of the three Jelly Donutz I popped, and the amount of milky already looks insane. Picture 1 is a top bud which has quite a bit of amber on some calyx; while picture 3 is a bottom, and while the bottom lacks amber the amount of clear looks to be extremely low. The other two look to be going the distance (8-9 weeks)

How much longer would you personally push it?
    Attached Files

Depends on how you like it?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

When I see amber, they get wacked.

Comment

Depends. Healthy and lots of calyx not yet open I'd keep going if RH and temps are in range. If struggling in any areas I'd chop early. How much water are they drinking also? If it hasn't dropped off keep em going.
        Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
        Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
        Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
        Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
        Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
        Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• bdeegan
          bdeegan commented
          Editing a comment
          Water usage along with the trichomes is what I use. I tend to find there will be a day that they distinctly stop drinking after you’ve seen trichomes changing. That’s my cue to cut.

There are no issues with RH and Temps. She is drinking every three days, the same amount she has been with no drop off whatsoever. I don't know the exact amount of water in liters or gallons as I use a battery powered five gallon pack with a wand to water and go off of number of rotations left to right before run off (I figured runoff amount by simply watering to runoff, then cutback one round trip). I'll wait until drop off. Going off past grows, water tends to pool in the trays when drop off occurs due to over saturation and lack of drinking.

Thanks for the responses!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X