Yellow dead Looking cotyledons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow dead Looking cotyledons

Hi all, germinated 3 cereal milk seeds 2 days ago, I’ve got really dead looking yellow cotyledons on all…mistake I’ve made is putting into nitrogen rich soil. I haven’t had this issue on the previous grows but I guess this strain hasn’t taken to it and I’ve been abit lucky on the last grows. They seem to be still growing but you think I should start over here? I don’t really want to carry on if these will be stunted or even get that far…

TIA
    HDK

Keep domes on them for 100% RH and give them a gentle flush with plain water....lots of it. You'll wash away the nitrates that are causing you problems.

It may not be an excess of N causing the yellow cotyledons. Thiscan happen in nute free coco also when they break the surface. They will green up quickly nirmally.
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Thanks Bluey they have the only just come through now. They are in solo cups with domes and air holes will check on them tmora

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Keep them moist. You can foliar spray some nutes on them at EC 0.2 or less without issue.

They have greened up lovely. Stretching abit tho I’ll lower lights abit..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X