Ohio - eclipse day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohio - eclipse day

Anyone coming up to see the dark? I'll be doing some family viewing during it but I'll smoke you out if you hang out after it. I'm not very interesting and don't have much small talk but if I can help you with a smoke, I'm down.

I'm near Avon lake and they say that's the spot to be. I can tell you that they already blocked off tons of places around the lake so people don't park in areas. Someone is finally proactive vs reactive in the city. Wish it was a normal behavior.

We’re in Richland County and glad we don’t have to travel for this! Got brisket to smoke, too…

Comment

Have a cabin up in the northern Adks of New York. Direct center of the path. Heading up for it. Hope it's clear. We'll be smoking a pork butt for pulled pork. Always fun.

Comment

I remember in the 6th grade there was another eclipse I saw but don't know about it. I'd guess 1993? I remember the little mermaid was just on VHS then.

I took a half day for work. Good idea to smoke something. May have to do something myself. I just smoke with a Webber 22". Nothing fancy but it works.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X