Thinking organic again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking organic again

Has anybody tried subcools super soil blend. Any thoughts? Any good recipes. What about a good soil recipe? I’m

I recently tried to make some organic soil. I couldn't get the soil to heat up even when kept in the house. The volume I was trying to make was around 25 litre. I found through compost posts on the internet you need a volume of at least 150 litre to get the density needed for composting. 25 litre can be done, but you must insulate the container. Turn only if the heat starts to get over 60 degree c. I plan on using the organic I made alongside some Biobizz All Mix this year as a side by side test. I don't plan on using any chemical nutrients unless I see any deficiency. I didn't use Supercools. I used the following from... https://www.seedsman.com/uk-en/blog/three-soil-recipes-for-cannabis​ I used the second recipe. Good luck on your grow.

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      150 ltr does work but it's really slow and you need to maintain really good anaerobic conditions..I haven't tried aerobic so don't know the masses involved there but that works well also.

Worms would likely thrive throughout that. If you go to a 1000ltrs or larger the worms will only survive on the very outside of the compost where it is not insulted and a few turns and they are all cooked.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X