New grow space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grow space

Finally made the addition. Put up new 2.5x4.5 tent from spider farmer with the HLG 350 Diablo and a A.C Infinity 6inch exhaust fan. I have a Fat Batstard on the left and a Godfather OG on the right both from Blimburn seed and in the middle I have an Sour Ice cycle from Pure Breeding. These are photo period. Still in the 3x3 is the amnesia Haze from Fast Buds. With 2 new additions from G2F, scarlet Grapes and Scarlet Galaxy. Cheers…
    Attached Files

Nice...looks good
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Well done fella. Wish i still had space for another indoors sure is helpful LOL . Good luck on your adventures with all the plants. Your gonna be busy
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Here we are in the new set up. Getting acclimated. Growing big and strong. I’ve topped them and I think in 2-3 weeks I’ll transition to the flower stage. Major defoliation and some tie downs will come also.
        Attached Files

Comment

So I decided to top again and defoliate. I will try to time the flip with the scarlet sisters. I feel like 2 more weeks will be perfect. These girls are so dense and thick. I also raised the light but left the intensity the same. Flip in 2 weeks unless I see the scarlet sisters blooming first either way they will go together. Big feed tonight with the others.
          Attached Files

Comment

I pulled the trigger and switched to flowering schedule. Did a heavy trim, top to bottom with another heavy feed. The timing wasn’t perfect with the scarlet sisters but pretty close. It’s about to get stinky and sticky up in here.
            Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X