• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adopting an abandoned plant! Its doing good

Strain: Candy Bonez by Bean Fiendz
    dominance: sativa
    type of cannabis plant: Photoperiod, Feminized
    tent set up: 3’x2.3’x5.2′ Spider Farmer grow tent
    Oscillating fans: VIVOSUN AeroWave A6 6-Inch Clip-on Fan, Patented Portable Indoor Fan with Clip, 2-Speed Adjustment,
    grow lights: SF-1000 301H EVO Full Spectrum LED Grow Light VIVOSUN VS1000E LED Grow Light, 2 x 2 Ft.
    nutrients: silica gold, cal-mag, diamond nectar, floragro, floramicro
    medium: re-used soil from last grow
    light schedule: 18 hours of light, 6 hours of night.

This plant was topped on last tuesday, seems to be growing despict the high stress I put the plant on. This plant was abandoned by me since I was working on another plant at that moment. It was gonna be a gift for someone but they never picked her up… I brought her from the outdoors on february 14th and she was tiny and appearered to be growing super slow.

currently letting her grow, fed her yesterday around 800 ppm/ 1.6 ec
    shes doing good with the nutrients once per week, and watering as needed. Been focusing my pH to 6.2 since im working on re-used soil from last run.

any suggestions are welcome!

Attached Files

I top a bit higher above the node as they tend to split there with a bit of training and a higher top makes it stronger.
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X