CBD Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBD Seeds

I'm looking to grow 2 plants inside too make a topical cream. I would need a high end strain and a supplier of seeds. Any help? It could have a thc value of no more than 5 %.

Look for a 1:1 or 1:2 strain, most seed resale bank have something, Harlequin was one of my favorite but good luck finding the real deal.

Side note; the roots of said plant are more sought after for topicals in my opinion

Space for Rent.

Comment

Try ILGM they have a Blueberry CBD that has very low THC.

Comment

This is an auto that is finishing up, maybe a week to go. Haven't sampled it but it looks good so far. I had a good experience with this seed company. Click image for larger version  Name:	20240704_115007.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.91 MB ID:	626245
        front right

Buy CBD Charlotte's Angel Auto » Cannabis Seeds at NASC » DUTCH PASSION > CBD CHARLOTTE'S ANGEL AUTO (CBD CHARLOTTE'S ANGEL X CBD AUTO COMPASSION LIME) 1st prize "CBD", Highlife Cup, Netherlands 2019 CBD

Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• dirtymike
          dirtymike commented
          Editing a comment
          I like your window washing rig to raise plants up and down . Far out

• dirtymike
          dirtymike commented
          Editing a comment
          I like your window washing rig to raise plants up and down . Far out

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          I just plain ran out of room for clones that needed 18/6. Necessity is mother of invention it is said.

First time grower here, and I was also honestly dismayed by the lack of seeds for plants that aren't just sky-high THC. I'm trying out Trilogene Seeds' Auto Alpha CBD. If you look at the bottom of the description, they have a post-harvest certificate of analysis. I have yet to harvest, and I'm definitely interested in analyzing basic cannabinoid content of what I get, but at least their claims are promising.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X