No announcement yet.

Grapeing me crazy G2F autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Monday everyone! It’s been a week so about time for an update g2f girls are 9 weeks tomorrow. Grape ice cream looks like she will finish first, probably 2 weeks out. Scarlet has some more stacking to do so she’ll go for a bit longer. The mephisto tent mates are doing well, deez Nuggs stayed small (supposed to be short but damn!), and bear assed monkey is looking super frosty and has a nice size all things considered. The amended soil on the meph mates is doing well. Think I’m going that route from now on, and or using gaja dry amendments (I’m open to suggestions). Pics to follow…

happy fam
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5690.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	4.76 MB
ID:	618549
    size doesn’t matter but if it did, scarlet for the win 💪

Name:	IMG_5691.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	4.92 MB
ID:	618548 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5694.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	3.27 MB
ID:	618547 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5693.jpg
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	618546 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5695.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	618545

Comment

Grape ice cream

Name:	IMG_5696.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	4.87 MB
ID:	618557 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5697.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	2.31 MB
ID:	618551 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5698.jpg
Size:	2.15 MB
ID:	618552
      Deez Nuggs

Name:	IMG_5700.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	4.19 MB
ID:	618554 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5702.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	618553

Bear assed monkey (droopy)

Name:	IMG_5703.jpg
Size:	4.77 MB
ID:	618556 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5705.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	618555 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5706.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	618558

Comment

• Mollisol
        Mollisol commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope my grape icecream turns out like that!

Last week the g2f girls got top dressed with some ffof and watered in with recharge. Scarlet has some more time so I gave her another feeding tonight. GIC got her first water with salt and molasses tonight. I typically finish the last 2 weeks-ish with molassas on all plants. This is the first time using unsulfured blackstrap molasses as opposed to regular because I could never find it. Leave it to a good ol county store 👍. Their mephisto tent mates got a slurry test tonight that looked good so just water with salt for them. I’ll likely top dress them with ffof on their next watering.

I hope all is well with you fine folks! Spring time is here and I’m excited to get outside. Been thinking/planning my limited outdoor grow. ✌️&💚

Comment

Happy Tuesday everyone! We hit day 70 for the G2F autos today! Grape ice cream is close, I noticed a speckle of amber a couple of days ago. I’ll likely take her down this weekend, as I try to harvest when there is minimal amber trichomes. Scarlet, well, she’s not going any where yet. She is still bulking and drinking more water so I’ve fed her again and gave a round of microbials. Scarlet doesn’t quite have the frost that GIC has but she has a bit longer to go still. I moved the light up a bit thinking it could help.?. Either way I’ve been enjoying growing these girls and looking forward to the finish. Pics to follow are from Sunday…
        Scarlet

Name:	IMG_5729.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	619125 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5737.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	619124

grape ice cream

Name:	IMG_5731.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	619123

Comment

Tent mates doing well. Bear ass monkey is frosting up nicely and looking to have a decent harvest considering the transplant shock. Deez Nuggs is short and light nuggs haha but hopefully they will pack a punch. One of her parents, strawberry nuggets is known to be finicky, but high end smoke. I grew a freebie cross with straw nugs and livers and it was a pain in the ass but the pink buds packed a punch so worth the hassle. That said her pistils have almost all turned brown and curled in, but still seeing some clear and no amber trichomes yet. They are at 8 weeks today. Pics from Sunday also…
          Bear assed monkey

Name:	IMG_5727.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	619127 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5728.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	3.36 MB
ID:	619129

deez nuggs

Name:	IMG_5732.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	619128

Comment

Looking good. I have bear assed monkey beans. May pop one this fall. How's she smell?
            keeping it green with the soil thing
            love me some frosty autos
            braap
            BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
            Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
            the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
            blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Going2fast Citrus and gas, trichomes everywhere! My carbon filter is struggling b/t her and grape ice cream!!! I hope it lightens up when I take GIC down.

I checked trichomes on the whole tent tonight and I’ve got some amber on deez nuggs and surprisingly scarlet too. Scarlet still has plenty of straight white hair so I wasn’t expecting that and almost didn’t check her. The amber trics are on the sugar leaves but still seems kinda early. She did get her first drink with just water and molasses yesterday.

Comment

So Grape Ice Cream came down on Sunday. I’m tight on drying room so her branches are hung in a box covered with a towel sitting in the lung room. The lung is fairly dry (40%rh) and 64f so I left the sugar leaves on and will dry trim in a couple of days. I’ve had a problem in the past wet trimming and the buds drying too fast when doing it this way so hopefully it’ll work better.

Scarlet is stinkin it up but hard to pick out the terps over her tent mates. It still stinks to high heavens! She is finishing up nicely with some big ass buds! Still drinking 1/2 gal every 2 days.

Their tent mates are doing well. Deez nuggs is coming down this weekend with some what of a disappointing yield. Bear assed monkey has a bit longer to go and damn she is stinky!

Big lesson learned is watering with the hard sided buckets vs bags. I believe DN and BAM sufferer from some over watering along with some transplant shock. I also feel like starting them 2 weeks later screwed with me a bit. Next run I am going to plant them all directly, at the same time, and adjust watering to better suit the buckets. I’ll get some pics up in a day to two, and sorry for the lack of updates, it been busy as shizzle around hizzle. ✌️

Comment

Happy 420 everyone! Appropriate time for a pic update. I trimmed grape ice cream tonight, looking and smelling great! Not a huge yield but nice solid buds 👍

Name:	IMG_5771.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	620112 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5773.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	2.54 MB
ID:	620113 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5775.jpg
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	620114

…and then there is scarlet. Damn! She is fat, stinky, sticky, eats and drinks herself out of house and home haha 😂. She is close to coming down, and as much as I have enjoyed growing her I can’t wait to smoke her! She is mostly cloudy trics and the best terps I can describe is gassy peaches?!? She will get another molasses drink tomorrow. I hope y’all have a blessed 420 weekend and can enjoy the flower of your labor ✌️&💚

Name:	IMG_5776.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	5.22 MB
ID:	620118 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5777.jpg
Size:	3.12 MB
ID:	620115 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5778.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	620116 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5779.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	2.08 MB
ID:	620117 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5780.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	4.48 MB
ID:	620119

Comment

Beautiful buds. Happy 420.
                    keeping it green with the soil thing
                    love me some frosty autos
                    braap
                    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Happy Tricome Taco Tuesday!

Name:	IMG_5806.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	620458

That is from Bear Assed Monkey…. Yummy!! She is doing well, is 10 weeks today and likely has 2+ weeks to go. Deez Nuggs avoided the knife for now, she threw a few new pistils and slower her roll a bit. 70 days today also but prob not going past this weekend. Scarlet, yep, ol Scarlet… sigh… she is aging undoubtedly and nearing the finish. 12 weeks today and showing her age. Maybe another week or so 🤷‍♂️, she just slugged another 1/2 gal if molasses water in 2 days so other than the obvious she is still kicking. Grape ice cream went in the jar last night after an 8 day dry. Smells f-nig great already but i might have over dried it a bit. RH was 48 after 24 hrs so I added a few all natural cannabis moisture sticks (fat stems from the plant). The Rh went up 2 points after an hour so we will see where it is tomorrow morning. I’m estimating 45ish grams after dry. Picture time!

Bear Assed Monkey

Name:	IMG_5796.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	4.91 MB
ID:	620463 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5797.jpg
Size:	2.83 MB
ID:	620461

Deez Nuggs

Name:	IMG_5798.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	3.79 MB
ID:	620462 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5799.jpg
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	620460

🤙Scarlet (not picking favorites but seriously 😳)

Name:	IMG_5800.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	5.10 MB
ID:	620465 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5801.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	620459 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5803.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	620464

✌️& 💚 y’all! Hope all is well!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                        SoOrbudgal commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That looks great man. Yep his crosses are pretty stunning.

Happy Friday! Sorry it’s been a bit since the last update, been rather hectic lately. Scarlet got the chop 2 days after the last update. I wet trimmed due to fat nugs and I jarred up the last of it tonight. 4 full quart jars so likely a 4oz plant 😳! Deez nuggs got the chop last weekend, I hung the whole plant, will dry trim and jar tomorrow. Bear assed monkey is still alive but coming down soon, I’ve seen a speckle of amber but she still has a few days to go.

scarlet bud pics
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5901.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.41 MB ID:	621206 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5902.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.11 MB ID:	621207

grape ice cream with the stems. The rh has climbed to 56-7
                      between the two jars now.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5844.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.13 MB ID:	621208

Bear assed monkey
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5868.jpg Views:	0 Size:	5.07 MB ID:	621209

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                        SoOrbudgal commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Congratulations on your harvest. Bigger pots sure make the difference in the outcomes. Enjoy

• bdeegan
                        bdeegan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you 🙏 Budgal! I am excited for this grow to come to an end but also really excited to fire up the next w/ some more knowledge! Unfortunately I’ll have to wait until September to start another indoor grow. I do have some outdoor plant plans that are starting up so that’ll help curb the ets desires haha! ✌️

• Going2fast
                        Going2fast commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Beautiful harvest.

Scarlet roots 💪. Helping out starting a new compost pile

Name:	IMG_5843.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	5.38 MB
ID:	621228

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X