No announcement yet.

Grapeing me crazy G2F autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My best practice is to add dolomite lime to the soil prior to planting and ph my water 6.5 to 7. After any nutes. Fox farm soil is notorious for having wild ph swings from bag to bag so it's best to check it first. Don't go crazy on the cal mag. Especially if you use dolomite.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• bdeegan
      bdeegan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I can’t remember if I added it to the sf but I am starting to think about another brand of soil for the future. I had ph issues last run that are most likely from the ffsf I’ve been using.

I am liking the buckets so far, I am having to adjust the amount of water a little bit so far so good.

Only been 3 days but feels like time for an update. The G2F autos are doing great! Scarlet is really spreading out and they are but throwing out the pistils. No trichomes yet but it’ll be any day now. They are 36 days from sprout.
    Grape ice cream
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5560.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	4.15 MB
ID:	616337 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5561.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	616335

Scarlet grapes

Name:	IMG_5562.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	4.96 MB
ID:	616338

Name:	IMG_5563.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	616336

Comment

Their tent mates got transplanted two days ago when deez nuggs showed pistils.The soil is a bit different than the G2F, it is 1/2 a bucket of FFSF and half old soil I amended with bone and blood meal, langbeinite (potash), worm casting and dolomite lime. I’ve wanted to try amending and reusing soil, and I only had enough ffsf for 1/2 buckets, so I figured wtf and try it.

Deez nuggs took it in stride, but the other, bear assed monkey, is feeling a little sad and droopy. Not terrible and I’m not too worried just kinda sucks. I didn’t get the pot fully wet so the root ball fell apart some when I pulled the pot. Oh well shit happens. Here is some pics…
      BAM

Name:	IMG_5558.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	4.40 MB
ID:	616340
      Deez Nuggs. Since she did so well I started lst tonight (2 days after transplant)

Name:	IMG_5559.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	4.36 MB
ID:	616341 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5564.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	4.53 MB
ID:	616343
      happy family

Name:	IMG_5557.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	4.45 MB
ID:	616342

✌️&💚 thanks for stopping by

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Those are looking great. Wish for a good healing on that snapped top.

Grape ice cream decided to put on the toppings first, trichomes showed up today…

Name:	IMG_5576.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	616559

Name:	IMG_5577.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	2.83 MB
ID:	616560

Ph is more or less where we need it to be. I gave them their first feed with 1/2 strength nftg nutes with higher ph a few days ago. Checked it tonight and was happy to see 6.3 🤙. I gave them a full strength drink tonight and backed the ph down to 6.6. I also moved the lights up a bit. I’ll give some microbes next water (fish shit or recharge) and post an update next week. Tent mate droopy is still droopy so I f-ed her but the deez nuggs took the transplant and lst well.

Comment

Happy Wednesday! Pics are from yesterday. Grape ice cream started showing a mag deficiency w/ a small side of cal deficiency, the ph swings and my neglect from being busy as shit didn’t help anything either. I treated her with full dose calmag and recharge and seems to have stopped spreading. Trichomes coming on thick, and she smells sweet 👍.

Name:	IMG_5595.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	4.58 MB
ID:	617035 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5596.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	617032 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5597.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	617034 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5600.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	617033

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          If you're manually watering and do it like me, pour it over the leaves and break and damage stuff, not unusual either.

• bdeegan
          bdeegan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I hand water and definitely got some on the lower leaves. I thought that is all it was with a quick glance, but after I noticed it moving in and up the plant I figured we had a mag issue.

Scarlet is kicking ass and building buds, no trichomes yet. Maybe a slight mag showing so got the same calmag treatment and hope to curb it earlier.

Name:	IMG_5593.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	5.00 MB
ID:	617038 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5594.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	617037

Comment

Looking good. She will start throwing frost within a week I would guess. Hope your carbon filter is ready. Looks more like a ph issue. They like it 6 to 7.
          keeping it green with the soil thing
          love me some frosty autos
          braap
          BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Thanks man! My target ph for flower is typically 6.8 so I’ll bump it to 7. My carbon filter should be good but will likely be dead by the end of this run. I may purchase another one to have on stand by. Even though I live in the woods and it’s legal, I need to keep the smell to a minimum so thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Knock, knock frosty is here…

Name:	IMG_5620.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	617316
              Scarlet got a hint of frosting today. She is really stacking up, holding her own and looking really healthy considering the ph issues. She has almost taken over half the tent!!

Name:	IMG_5618.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	3.44 MB
ID:	617318 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5619.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	3.13 MB
ID:	617317

Comment

Grape ice cream is still having issues assuming they stem from ph. I’ve removed a few dead leaves and moved the light up. She is more sensitive to the light and ph no doubt. All that said she’ll make it to harvest and is frosting up quite nicely. Their tent mates are doing well. DeezNuggs is short and stocky, looking healthy, and just starting to stretch out. Bare Assed Monkey is less droopy, I added a lst clip higher up and she will yield a little something at the end.

GIC in her new spot in the tent…

Name:	IMG_5627.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	5.72 MB
ID:	617321
                Deez Nuggs got moved up beside scarlet…

Name:	IMG_5624.jpg
Size:	3.96 MB
ID:	617323

Droopy, I mean Bare assed monkey

Name:	IMG_5625.jpg
Size:	4.20 MB
ID:	617320

Happy family all rearranged

Name:	IMG_5626.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	5.07 MB
ID:	617322

Gic and bam are both more sensitive to the light so I moved them to the left side and jacked that light up 4” higher than the one over the scarlet and dn. Although scarlet is pretty much owning that one sf1000. As much as I want a “bigger” light I do like having 2 and the ability to move them independently.

I hope y’all are doing well! ✌️

Comment

Looking great bdeegan! Ph has been my nemisis this grow (along with an over feeding -doh!). Going2fast had some great ph advise earlier in this thread that I personally plan to follow for my next. But it seems you are conscious and positive about your path forward here. They look real good overall! Keep on keepin on!
                  Current Grow - 5 Tangie-matics from FastBuds
                  Equipment
                  AC Infinity (UIS Controller 69 Pro - WIFI)
                  2x4x6 Tent
                  6” ACI Cloudline Pro Inline fan / Carbon Filter (Port 1)
                  4.5L Cloudforge Humidifier T3 (Port 3)
                  6” Cloudray oscillating (Port 4)
                  Light: Spider Farmer
                  SF-2000 200w (Port 2)

Containers:
                  AC Infinity Fabric Pots
                  3 – 5gal
                  2 – 3gal

Medium:
                  Soil – Fox Farm Ocean Forest
                  Perlite
                  Earth Worm Castings

Nutrients:
                  Fox Farm
                  Grow Big 6-4-4
                  Tiger Bloom 2-8-4
                  Big Bloom Plant Food 0-0.5-0.7
                  BushDoctor Cal Mag 1-0-0

Neptune Harvest
                  Seaweed Plant Food 0-0-1

Comment

Happy Thursday everyone. I’ll post a bigger update later but I was excited to share the polyploid I think I’m seeing on scarlet…

Name:	IMG_5632.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	617731
                    ✌️ & 💚

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wonderful i love this mutant form, as you can see by my avatar LOL

• bdeegan
                      bdeegan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh yeah, I love ‘em too! I thought you would be excited to see it haha! Ive been blessed with at least one for the last three grows!

Evening everyone, hope you all had a nice first weekend of spring! The G2F girls are almost 8 weeks and doing well. Actually Scarlet is kicking ass, she is a big thirsty girl. I stopped the bleeding on grape ice cream but the leaves look rough and I removed some dead crispy ones. She is getting nice and frosty though! Both have gotten NFTG nutes and a round of fishshit over the last week and a half. No carbon filter yet but I can tell it’s coming soon. Still smells sweet and kinda stanky.

scarlet
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5655.jpg Views:	0 Size:	5.24 MB ID:	617944 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5657.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.42 MB ID:	617943 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5659.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.30 MB ID:	617942

grape ice cream
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5660.jpg Views:	0 Size:	5.53 MB ID:	617947 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5661.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.19 MB ID:	617946 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5663.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.05 MB ID:	617945

Comment

• Going2fast
                      Going2fast commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Really nice scarlet. Looks like you may have gotten a finicky grape ice cream. I've had one that was that way too. Couldn't make it happy. Definitely a trait I'm hoping to cull out. She will still please though 👍👍👍👍

• bdeegan
                      bdeegan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah it’s all good and I’ve got a few more beans to try too. That is the beauty of Mother Nature, and the reality of it as well. If you look past the leaves, the flowers are frosty fire no doubt! And scarlet, yep, ‘nuf said. Thanks dude!

Their tent mates are doing well. I noticed trichomes on both of them today, marking 40 days above ground. The amended soil experiment seems to be working well so far. I gave them a light feeding last week but mostly just water and a round of recharge. It’s about time to take a slurry on the whole tent and make adjustments if needed.

Bear assed monkey (aka droopy but now not droopy)
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5664.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.34 MB ID:	617950 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5665.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.93 MB ID:	617949

Deez Nuggs. Has potential for pink/red nugs 🤞
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5666.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.12 MB ID:	617953 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5668.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.95 MB ID:	617952 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5667.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.78 MB ID:	617951

Hope y’all have a nice week!! ✌️
                    Last edited by bdeegan; 03-24-2024, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Weed was definitely in the air today around the home front so carbon filter went to work this evening. I did a slurry test on all plants. The G2F auto were a little over 7.1 with low ppm so gave them a 6.9 late flower nftg nutes. Noticing a few pistils starting to turn brown on both. I upped the amount of water to scarlet since she is awesome. I’ll post some pics later in the week.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X