No announcement yet.

Frankie Goes To Hollywood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All cloning spray nozzles blocked in the cloning bucket but still powering on...but for how long?

Roots are finding their way through the filter on the pump...was only a matter of time I suppose given they've been in there for over 6 weeks and the bottom of the bucket is matted with roots.

Good to know I can keep them alive in there for a long time in a room with 45% RH. and have them root like champions!
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

Smoke report on Red CBD x AK47 autos 25 days since first jarring.

Well I jarred the dry a day or too early and had to burp 3 times a day then just laid the jars out on cardboard for 3 or 4 hours. Burped once a day after that and now burping about every 3 days.

25 days of jar cure time Mrs. Bluey rolled me a joint, a one paper + open cardboard filter into a one standard size tobacco rollie paper, licked by my love. About a 50/50 mix of dried tobacco we buy treated minimally and stored frozen. The buds were fluffier to grind and finish than my previous sativa grow. First buds tested not as dense as the sativas which was expected as the plants here had too much N throughout veg and into preflower. The runt I was fortunate to get viable buds. It was bad.

First draw, smooth. Flavour I need to think about. Nothing stood out. Mrs Bluey commented with a nod and "it's smooth."

Initial feeling half way through. A body self awareness moving into my hands at first with slightly heavier eye lids and a nice warm feeling on my face to 10 minutes after finishing. Relaxing now with a nice full body feeling. Feels like Im moving towards floating but I think that will require a second.

I'm liking this very much and a welcome change to my sativas. Im really liking this. Mrs. Bluey states it is having a calming effect on her and I can feel that nicely.

I'll need to sample many more to develop a Flavour and bud smell profile. The jars smell beautiful with a wonderful perfume of...I don't know. No hint of hay or cut grass smell. Its a real winner.

Thanks Franklin
      Last edited by Bluey; 05-29-2024, 07:25 AM.
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

• Going2fast
        Going2fast commented
        Editing a comment
        Franklin has got it going on. Thank you for the report.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X