Beginner Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner Advice

Hi All, first time growing and looking for any advice. I just finished week 2 of flower.

They look good and healthy. Well done.

Read up on how to manifold, top and LST. You will more than double your yields in a similar grow time.
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Yes, I want to try the SOG method on the next go around. I will have a bigger space to work with. Thanks for the advice! 😎

Comment

• Mollisol
        Mollisol commented
        Editing a comment
        They look really good! As Bluey said, LST will help! They look young enough you can probably still gently bend and pull some of those taller colas down and secure them with ties. Try and give all your plants a "flat top"

thank you! I tried to spread them out a bit.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Great job

It's going to sound cliche but I think you could give them a bit of calmag, they kinda start to look like they need magnesium and the green could definitely be darker. It's not a big deal they would just be healthier and probably produce more and finish quicker

Comment

You appear to have early stage veg plants in the same tent as flowering plants. Are they photoperiod or autos in your tent?
        Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
        Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
        Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
        Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
        Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
        Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

The early veg are autos… i don’t have anywhere to go with them.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X