No announcement yet.

Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was getting pretty run down when we left. We moved to an acreage property, 10 minuets from town, after flipping the two houses I bought. I helped run the local ski hill there so we all skied for free. The kids liked the Kootenays so much, they dragged our asses back again. My son was there a couple days ago to buy a new truck and said there were bums laying all over the place ODing. Sad, but glad we got out when we did. Wish I could have kept the houses. They’re worth a fortune now...

Comment

Yes, you’re right.Up in Smoke was the name of that store. I’d forgotten. Can’t remember if it was next door to Kicking Horse Coffee or the coffee roaster took over that shop. That was a lot of doobies ago...

Comment

There were other buildings? All I have focused in my head are the stairs and the mural.
        Kootenay, Kokoney??? One of those roads to the glacier. That's where we almost got eaten by a bear. Sort of did. Got engaged the next day, instead.
        αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Kokanee creek. I had one running at me while cutting firewood, but he had just crossed the high way below and didn’t know I was there. I scared shit out of him and he changed directions . A bear destroyed my neighbors kitchen. That was a grizzly. Too many bear stories for this thread. I think those stairs were on Hendrix street. Long ago

Comment

Oh, but we're city folk. Although we never saw the bear nor knew for certain it was anywhere near, we get bear cred for coming across the blood puddle and tracks.
            The moral to the story was all-wheel drive vehicles are not the same as 4-wheel drive vehicles.
            αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

I watched a bear kill a deer in the river 60 yards from my house. A lady in Nelson wrote a book called The Bear and I. If you can get through it you’ll never go in the bush again. My dog Max saved our dog sitter from a bear attack. Too much to bear for a weed site. My plants are doing well...

Comment

My story has a weed ending.
                After surviving the off-chance of possibly being eaten by a bear, dude who pulled us off the mountain invited us back to his place to smoke his homegrown. It was the first time I smoked homegrown.
                But, yeah. That is a lot of bear.
                αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

a weed and wedding cake ending. Did you marry a Nelson girl ?

Comment

Lemington. Tomatoe capitol of Canada or the world or some place. Heinz 57 plant. Polluted waters. A surprisingly high number of birth defects. Greenhouses full of tomatoes and cukes. No bears, but much more dangerous semis full of unripe tomatoes.
                    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
                    3x3x6

Comment

Way back in the year 2028. I was attacked by a polar bear. That had migrated from the arctic down to Illinois.

Good thing, I had my pack of wolf pups to protect me. Or I would have been a dead man.
                      SF 35X47X70 tent
                      SF1000 X4
                      AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
                      AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
                      FFOF Soil
                      FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
                      GH Flora Series
                      3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
                      Gelato Cake
                      Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                        Gingerbeard commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Goodness, me!

• Sixwinds
                        Sixwinds commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was up fishing in Northern NM and just crossed part of the river to a sandbar. Looked like the perfect spot, and it was for about 10 min. Then I saw movement across the river and my brain wondered why such a big dog was coming out of the water. Took about 30 sec to realize that was no dog and I had to go towards it about 10 feet to get my fishing bag. I quickly did so, then hopped across the river in the opposite direction as quick as I could.

Even better I was camping with the family about a mile away from this "water dog" sighting. Luckily we were pretty far in the campground so I assumed the bear would eat the other campers first giving us time to escape.

Kinda getting way off topic but I had this chubby little guy bug me in my stand a few years ago. These are screen shots of about 15 minutes of video I have of him. He was chewing on the ladder I was in and then the close up was him climbing the tree. A few expletives later sent him running. Happens once or twice a season here in CT. No season so they have no fear of humans. Think we always have food.

Comment

This one was a little bigger. Last year.

Comment

It's legal here for medical and rec but you can't grow it none commercially......
                          Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
                          ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
                          Current grows:

🪴 Blue Dream x MAC1 (Blimburn original)*photo. First crossing attempt
                          🪴 2x End Game #5 x Grandpa's Stash #6 (Ethos)*photo
                          (The Uncle Grandpa)
                          🪴 Lilac Diesel Rbx2 (Ethos Genetics) *autoflower
                          🪴 Grape Balls of Fire (Ethos Genetics) *photo
                          🪴 Mandarin Zkittlez (Ethos Genetics) *photo

🪱 Vermihut worm bin
                          🫖 Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

Time Lapse Videos
                          http://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e4y68f...iewiwrtbp&dl=0

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
                            California is 6 indoor and/or outdoor, any phase of construction. If you want to give up certain godded rights, like owning a gun, you can grow 25 with a license.
                            Recommendations are for suckers and under 21's. My process took about 2 minutes without showing my manilla envelope full of medical history. Seriously. The card is a sham for the gubmint and a placebo for the holder. A get-out-of-jail-free card to show cops who don't give a phuk unless you are under 21. The only way you are going to get busted for weed is if you are carrying large quantities or you are a dick to the cop. And who has never been a dick to the cops?
                            I'm in the southeast in a med legal state but it may as well be illegal. No homegrowing allowed.

Set this garage up for a senior and taught her how to grow in L.A.

Six Plant limit you say???

Click image for larger version  Name:	6 plant LST pre flower.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.00 MB ID:	613186

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                              Gingerbeard commented
                              Editing a comment
                              'Legal' being the key word.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X