OG Kush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OG Kush

Finally got a OG Kush past the 30 day mark. Seems these are a bit finicky to grow, for me anyway. This is the third try. I have topped it at 5th node. Anyone have experience with this strain. When is the appropriate time to start the 12/12 schedule. Pop date is 3 Dec 23. 5 gal fab. 2x2x5 SF, FFHF soil (RH 52-66 Temp 69-81F (extremes recorded so far)).
    Attached Files

I've run OG Kush a few times. Outdoors it's a trooper but if I remember correctly it was kinda of a slow starter. Two years ago I had a couple of 5+ foot plants that were packed with colas and provided a very nice yield of respectable dense bud. Good luck -

Comment

Same here with OG kush. I'm growing some right now and they have been one big pain in the ass.

Comment

Its coming along slowly. Got it is a 5 gal fab and on 12/12 at 40 days. I topped at the 5th node this time. A real shorty. Got it sitting on a stool and it finally perked up.
        Attached Files

Comment

Its coming along slowly. Got it is a 5 gal fab and on 12/12 at 40 days. I topped at the 5th node this time. A real shorty. Got it sitting on a stool and it finally perked up.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hey Brother! Hope all is well. Thanks for swinging by and checking out my little 2 x 2 grow. I have another but in a 5 x 5 you should check out. It's under Roots Fruits.

I've grown OG Kush before. They like high temps and RH in early veg then moderate to low once they start to show pre pistil. You can run them hot all the way to harvest and their terps seem to stay, for the most part, intact.

Comment

I'll cruise by and check out your roots fruits Rootsruler. Thanks for the tip. I'll raise the temp/ RH up and see what happens .got a double post some how? I'm in 12/12 now. Running 75/50.

Comment

Put a little LST on it. Getting a little stretch .
                Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X